Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

'Kay, just got my first notification. Don't have experience with any other app of this ... BlackBerry News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

'Kay, just got my first notification. Don't have experience with any other app of this sort, but I have to say that I am impressed! I will definitely use this application as opposed to the SmartAlerts one!

Looking forward to playing with it some more!

Pfluger, you guys rock! Your responsiveness to our requests/issues is to be commended. Every developer should aspire to the level of customer service Bellshare provides!

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Somethings definitely up. With my popup when I get a message, I cant view the message. I cant scroll that low. I know there is more text below, but I just cant get to it. May be my fonts are too big.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Patience Grasshopper..

The Reply and phone number issue are being worked on. We'll get a new update when they work it out.

I'm having an issue with Buzz. Maybe it's just so fast that I don't see it but my LED is flashing Green for emails when I know that I have them set for yellow and orange. I think it might be more of an alert issue. Could it be that popups are overriding the smart alerts since we still have popups integrated with SA as well as popups in a separate app? Maybe it's confusing the phone as to which LED color to use?
    Using three aps in conjunction with each other is this what we're up against? One overriding another, etc., and we don't know which is doing what?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    what did you dislike about peek?

Personal Preference is all.

I like that we got alot of great responses from Bellshare regarding the creation of this app. I still have peek on for the blacklist but I feel that supporting Bellshare is a good move. And with it integrating with SA and Berry Buzz it just seems logical to keep them all together.

One thing I like about BerryPopup is being able to choose which email I got a popup for. I read the manual and it shows an option for that but I never got that feature after downloading it a few times..
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Using three aps in conjunction with each other is this what we're up against? One overriding another, etc., and we don't know which is doing what?
    This is exactly what I'm thinking right now. Glad I'm not alone

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have SmartAlerts disabled just to test pop.
    We know SmartAlerts works well on most devices so I'm just leaving it alone for the first day or so. Once I see what's up with bp then I'll start testing with SmartAlerts

I'm pretty sure (not 100%) that my issue with BerryBuzz is 5.0. It was acting up (hit and miss if it acted at all) with 5, and I should expect that. Pfluger seems to be aware of it, so I'll just hope for a fix later.

Now with BerryPopUp I've had no issues. Cas has been texting, and I've tried a few emails, nothing strange. Device mem staying around 141, no wacky side effects.

Unless we hear something about an update I may turn SmartAlerts back on tomorrow. Not sure if I'll get that yet.

Have noticed, unlike peek@who, I've no bogging down after a pop up happens. Messagepeek didn't either, but so far (with the added feature) I'll jump to BerryPopUp.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post

It was just a guess. We haven't gotten an update on SA to remove popups from it yet. I'm just thinking alot a bit when wondering if this could be the BerryBuzz LED issue.

~Morgase~

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Off to work.. I'll check back here in an hour or so. Can someone pm if we have an update on either application? Thanks.

~Morgase~

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Ok heres what i've done and found. First I uninstalled both berrypop and smartalerts. Then reinstalled to default settings. Everything worked great preview pane and all. Then I set smartalert for email alert for pinstack. This is where it messed up. Pinstack messages show the preview but all others show no preview.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Morning ya all. Same as jfcooley here led colord not working,OS problem my guess...other than that is working in the way that is supposed to work.
    Edit
    Is just me or anybody else having problems with hotmail emails?

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    email sent- waiting for reply- Chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

jlcarter no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20823EFA
    I'd like to test too.....email sent

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Those of you just sending emails, be patient. Bellshare is in germany, time difference.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I was just surfing around cuz work just isn't cutting it for me today. I got a popup for an email, opened it, deleted it. When I hit the back button I was surprised that it took me right back to the site I was looking at.

One thing I don't like is that if I get a popup when typing, it just closes without letting me read it.

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I was just surfing around cuz work just isn't cutting it for me today. I got a popup for an email, opened it, deleted it. When I hit the back button I was surprised that it took me right back to the site I was looking at.

One thing I don't like is that if I get a popup when typing, it just closes without letting me read it.
    i 2nd that.

Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast