Page 29 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by amf14 Tried it but doesn't go well with berrypopup as stated in ... BlackBerry News forum

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by amf14 View Post
    Tried it but doesn't go well with berrypopup as stated in previous posts... I think smartalerts and berrypopup should be a single app.
    I kind of agree now. I mean when smartalerts/berrypopup was one app it had some bugs. As seperate apps there are still bugs as well but that was expected. Maybe, once the bugs are ironed out, SmartAlerts can be the advanced app with both combined, and BerryPopup can be the simpler app for those that dont need all the customized alerts. Of course SmartAlerts would cost more.

Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    We added that "feature" in the last release. BerryPopup is not showing or queuing any messages while the device is locked. There were some issue with the device slowing down when the it is unlocked.
    We will add this as an option.
    Due to OS limitations popups will not be visible while locked though. They will only become visible after you unlock the phone.
    Oh yes, please leave this option open as I always lock my phone.

And as for the popups while locked, no way. I never meant that, I'm all for missed popups after unlocking though.

amf14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    I kind of agree now. I mean when smartalerts/berrypopup was one app it had some bugs. As seperate apps there are still bugs as well but that was expected. Maybe, once the bugs are ironed out, SmartAlerts can be the advanced app with both combined, and BerryPopup can be the simpler app for those that dont need all the customized alerts. Of course SmartAlerts would cost more.
    Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    A new update is online that should address some of the issues. Change log in first post.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

Cool thanks.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Dl now
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jmann no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I'm loving this app for the most part. Beautiful layout. My only thing (and I'm not sure it's been addressed) is when you reply to a sms from the pop up box, the message will still be marked as unread. I'm on a 8300 running 4.5 os.

Quote Originally Posted by jmann View Post
    I'm loving this app for the most part. Beautiful layout. My only thing (and I'm not sure it's been addressed) is when you reply to a sms from the pop up box, the message will still be marked as unread. I'm on a 8300 running 4.5 os.
    Yes, they know. Its a RIM OS limitation.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    You're the first. Is it a jpeg (mine is). What size setting? Bout all I can offer.
    Its one I took with the camera in my pearl , let's see:80kb maybe. It is a Jpeg file so I don't get it!

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I was about to post about the berrypopup icon when I saw the update. My friend was checking out my phone and clicked on the icon. When she did my phone just froze. I was able to hit the end call button to get it to work again. I know that some one was talking about this earlier but thought I'd post anyway
    Confirmed this is fixed.
    Last edited by Morgase; 04-23-2009 at 05:19 PM.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    This also might be theme specific but I was testing sms with oc this morning. I got my popups, read them, deleted them and yet my today shows the messages still. I just downloaded new update, battery pull and messages still show in today.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for the requested updates that you did. I can now delete messenges from the app and they don't appear in messenges app. I can also reply and forward messenges with ease now from the app. Again, I running 4.5 on a 8320.

A couple further suggestions/requests:

- when I click to open the messenge(only if I want to see the HTML), it still directs me to a list of messenges. Can you make it take me directly to the specific messenge just like the reply/forward options do?

- once I reply or forward the messenge, can you have the user directed back to the preview of the messenge within your application so that the user can delete the messenge if they desire to?? Right now, if I reply or forward a messenge from your app, I don't have the option to delete the messenge and so it still appears in my messenges application.

Question also, when I delete from within your application, is a copy still held on the server?

Thanks again for this great application.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    Yep, glad I'm not alone.

Ahh boo to RIM then. We need to get around these RIM limitations somehow

Yeah i can see it now. . change RIM! or we all will leave. . . LOL . . .Yeah right!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I just tried to open an sms and it took me to my email instead. Could it be doing that because I have I have email and sms split?

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    This also might be theme specific but I was testing sms with oc this morning. I got my popups, read them, deleted them and yet my today shows the messages still. I just downloaded new update, battery pull and messages still show in today.

I have been having sms issues with ATT for weeks now-is that your carrier??

I have 2 or 3 messages i get daily . . .they cant get it figured out!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!