Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

there's also : http://www.iheartradio.com , i posted this last week, guess the mods didn't find ... BlackBerry News forum

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

there's also : http://www.iheartradio.com , i posted this last week, guess the mods didn't find it news worthy....

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel View Post
    there's also : http://www.iheartradio.com , i posted this last week, guess the mods didn't find it news worthy....
    What does that mean? Have you seen this thread? in Smartphone Reviews...or this one? ...plus it's been mentioned other times in the other radio streaming threads.

It doesn't seem to be nearly as popular as Slacker OR Pandora but one plus feature for it is that (I believe) that it works internationally and the Slacker and Pandora do not.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

rasclot no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pandora work great on vzw 8130 pearl wit 4.5.I listen a lot ,buffering nt bad either.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

marisa143lina no está en línea Stack level 1
    Pandora has always been my favorite!! great music selections of just what I like..thanks!

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    What does that mean? Have you seen this thread? in Smartphone Reviews...or this one? ...plus it's been mentioned other times in the other radio streaming threads.

It doesn't seem to be nearly as popular as Slacker OR Pandora but one plus feature for it is that (I believe) that it works internationally and the Slacker and Pandora do not.

it means i posted about it over a week ago, and being in the "reviews" forum or being mentioned in other threads isn't the same as being on the front page where it would get more views...which in turn would let more ppl know about that alternative...my personal thread didn't need to be on the front page, but that review sure could've been worthy. i didn't know popularity determines what we get to see on the home page. it could be just as popular if more ppl knew about it.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The review for iheartradio is on the front page, older so mayber page 2 by now, but it was on the front when it was posted

dodgerfandrl no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a pearl and it works fine. Any Verizon wireless people who may know if the program is free with all that data usage?

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Still no love for the Javelin?
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel View Post
    ............i didn't know popularity determines what we get to see on the home page. it could be just as popular if more ppl knew about it.
    ...plus, I tried it and I think everyone who loves radio streaming aps found it and tried it.

I simply found it not as good as Slacker OR Pandora but I still have it on my BB - main reason is that I want to get any upgrades that might come along. If they don't, it probably won't last for me but I think most of us give these things a fighting chance.

Another example is that I've still got Nobex on my BB too - I don't use it as much as many fans but I was one of the 1st to get the upgrade that Azstar announced today.

I think your opinion that iheartradio got less-than good publicity is not valid...and, I think if you checked, you'd be surprised the number of users that tried iheartradio. (just opinion)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    It's been updated to 1.0.1

Now supports the 8900!!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Finally. Ty reddog.

PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Finally. Ty reddog.
    Maybe I shouldn't say "supports" it works is what I should have said. But that's all that matters.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well not-so-much. I get 2 tunnel errors @ start up then hangs on creating an account. Guess I'll still have to wait for official support.

Breezy279 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yaaaayyyyy!!! Woo hoo I love pandora and its limited at work so now I can listen all day and in the car!!
    8900 with the stock OS ;)
    T-Mobile

PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Well not-so-much. I get 2 tunnel errors @ start up then hangs on creating an account. Guess I'll still have to wait for official support.
    Use your PC to create the account and then try again. I already had an account to maybe that will help

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast