Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by chinoxs203 i have an unlocked t-mobile 8320 with t-mobile OS 4.5 on ... BlackBerry News forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by chinoxs203 View Post
    i have an unlocked t-mobile 8320 with t-mobile OS 4.5 on AT&T.

pandora installs fine but it just wont sign in. could this be related to the t-mobile 4.5 or the hardware of the t-mobile 8320? im on 3-4 bars of edge

anyone else having problems like this?
    Is this "it won't sign-on" after you successfully set up an account or AS you're setting up an account?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was thrilled to get this news at lunch, and immediately downloaded the app and ran it. Signed in to my account and I was off and running with no issues over EDGE, I could tell right away I liked this better than Slacker's BB app, for whatever reason that one seems to run very slow on my 8320.

When I got back to the office I tested it over WiFi and it's just as nice, and worked fine with my wired headphones. I did test incoming calls and the call came through as it should, so I'm not sure why some folks seem to be having their calls go straight to voice mail.

I already sent an email to Tim thanking him for finally coming through for us, as this was my first desire when I came across Pandora when it launched. I wanted it in my car and here it is... and I didn't have to give in and buy the iPhone to get it.

greatgoogly no está en línea Stack level 1
    Works fine on my T-Mobile 8320 wEDGE connection. You probably need a strong EDGE connection or Wireless for it to work.

All you guys who are griping about it not being available for your model realize that Pandora ONLY became available TODAY for ANY Blackberry. Give them some time! They may not be able to do ALL models at once.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

chinoxs203 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Is this "it won't sign-on" after you successfully set up an account or AS you're setting up an account?
    i already have a pandora account so i used that button and put in my email and password just sat saying signing in......

i checked the permissions for for the connections and they all are set to allow.

i do get "Unexpected network error occured: Tunnel failed while checking licensing" when i first start the app everytime..

i have my APN settings in also
    U/N= WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
    PW= CINGULAR1
    Last edited by chinoxs203; 03-18-2009 at 05:18 PM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well, I have been playing with it all morning. I plays consistantly well, been very happy with it. But I do not think it is any better than slacker. I really like the cache feature of slacker, but pandora does seem to take a bit less time to buffer before playing.

So I will keep it and add it to the collection of radio apps on my BB. Slacker and Pandora especially if I'm in the mood for a specific artist/style. I like BerryTunes for streaming radio stations and podcasts, and NobexRC for streaming real FM stations(awesome new features coming out soon for nobex too ). And lastly moodioFM via BB browser for a few stations that none of the others seem able to play.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Works perfect on the bold and 3G. The buffering time is faster than slacker and the sound quality is awesome.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    awesome app... freakin sweet... can use pandora in the car now!! haha... awesome. why use satellite radio when this is around?

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99
    This just made my day. I love Pandora.

seanmarc1122 no está en línea Stack level 1
    downloading it right now....

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Downloaded it and it's up and running fine! No problems receiving emails and phone calls.Also like the Pandora option in the bb menu to go back to it while doing other things! Thanks
    Last edited by cgaliffi; 03-18-2009 at 06:20 PM.

jfpannone no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMile View Post
    When I got back to the office I tested it over WiFi and it's just as nice, and worked fine with my wired headphones. I did test incoming calls and the call came through as it should, so I'm not sure why some folks seem to be having their calls go straight to voice mail.

What is your carrier? Maybe it has something to do with bandwidth? also, you were on wifi or streaming over data connection when call was received?
    Last edited by jfpannone; 03-18-2009 at 08:26 PM. Reason: cut down quote

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I love this app! I downloaded it on my BOLD (AT&T) and haven't looked back. It streams great. I can surf on my BOLD and stream with no interruptions. Some complained about the volume. I have a pair of wireless motorola bluetooth (HT820) stereo headset and the volume is excellent

camerr55 no está en línea Stack level 2

what OS needed?

I am running an older version just because I am not the most tech savy person and dont want to risk the blow up that I have been warned about when updating. What version is required to run it?

The reason I ask is that when I try to stream music it says that my network doesnt support it. I have a verizon pearl which is listed as a proper device so I am assuming my outdated OS is the reason. I am running..... 4.3.0.60.... i know, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by chinoxs203 View Post
    i do get "Unexpected network error occured: Tunnel failed while checking licensing" when i first start the app everytime..

i have my APN settings in also
    U/N= WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
    PW= CINGULAR1
    Chino, I don't know what that "Unexpected network error occured: Tunnel failed while checking licensing" means. Sorry - maybe someone else can help with that.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast