Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Got this working on my verizon Storm works great. I am not for sure if ... BlackBerry News forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Got this working on my verizon Storm works great. I am not for sure if I like this or slacker better.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    It's a hard decision, Joe. I've had both and use both - couldn't decide because they're both so great so I just kept both and play which ever one strikes my fancy.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I agree jblack. These both work well and are awesome. I like the ability to read album reviews and artist bio's on slacker. But pandora has great song selection. And good sound quality. Not to shortchange slacker in those areas. But I can say pandora seems to run better on my storm than slacker. So I will just keep them both and I heart radio too for talk radio. Between my browsing the web, streaming audio and video, high email count, and taking full advantage of tetherberry. My carrier hates me. Lol
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Now I have all three (Pandora, Slacker and Iheartradio) and they are unique, great additions to my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    ...... Between my browsing the web, streaming audio and video, high email count, and taking full advantage of tetherberry. My carrier hates me. Lol
    Let em hate you altho I doubt that. You're paying dearly for the service if it's like most carriers. I'm paying over $1400 a year for 2 phones, only one of which is a BB, and that's probably below average for some carriers.

Coronazescobar no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2170B48A
    I really like Pandora they play a lot of songs I haven't heard in a hot minute so it brings back memories, also, they play songs with explicit lyrics which makes it raw-n-uncut...

BiggieMack25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Been using Pandora for a few weeks now. Great selection of music and genres. I think the only slight problem(and I do say slight) is it doesn't always return to the song you were listening to before you get a call, pause it, etc. But it is a great music streamer. Thanks Pandora.

HyperSyth no está en línea Stack level 1
    So its supposed to work for the 8130 on sprint, but when I try on mine is says its trying to open a connection inside and outside my firewall which isn't allowed by my IT policy. Any ideas?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Try playing with your permissions for pandora, setting them all to allow. You may need to turn off your firewall in order to use the app.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

HyperSyth no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah, I just figured that out, thanks for the help though. Up and running, now I can play with it.

mrvtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Let em hate you altho I doubt that. You're paying dearly for the service if it's like most carriers. I'm paying over $1400 a year for 2 phones, only one of which is a BB, and that's probably below average for some carriers.
    I'm paying the same, but for 3 phones. I'm so much happier than you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrvtx View Post
    I'm paying the same, but for 3 phones. I'm so much happier than you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    That's great although I'm getting strong, consistent service everywhere I go now so I'm happy with my current carrier.

That wasn't the case with T-Mobile (OR AT&T) here in Arkansas, even though T-Mobile was very inexpensive compared to Alltel. No service is no service regardless of the cost.

The mistake I made was leaving Alltel in the first place - I had several special deals that I had had from being with them for 12 years and, when I came back, I was just another new kid on the block. It cost me about $40/month more than before for almost the same package. Living is learning.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

samanthajaye no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I love pandora...I use it all the time...I call it cleaning to the music lol...

Mahesa no está en línea Stack level 1
    Pandora doesn't work at 8520 and I'm not US region...what should?
    BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/120

regiwolf1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    312A873C
    Does t-mobile charge for having pandora running on a BB 8900? I really want to know
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast