Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by goldengirl75 You're right on the mark in regards to that, especially if ... BlackBerry News forum

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    You're right on the mark in regards to that, especially if it keeps crap from going under the screen.

I have the one from Body Glove and it's half the price and offers the same protection.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    I got mine off eBay for 38 shipped.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~
    Same here. Had it for a few weeks now,and have to say - the case is awesome! I need it in my line of work,and I wouldn't trust any other case for my phone. Body glove is good, but I can't be persuaded from my ottterbox!
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Well I went to the Post Office this morning to get my mail before work. I sure wasn't expecting to see any packages in my box today. But to my surprise I had my brand new otterbox case. I was really impressed with the service I got from the seller. I ordered on Wednesday and I recieved it today, free shipping via First Class USPS. I was expecting Saturday or early next week seeing as it was shipped from Washington and I live in North Carolina. But anyway on to the case. man is this thing nice. It is a little bulky but like I said I will take the bulkiness for the protection of my phone. But when the case is all fixed and set up it really fits nicely in my hand.

I don't have any watermark effect on my screen from the clear membrane that covers it, which is good . The screen is still pretty responsive. One of the downfalls that i do see is when I have the full QWERTY keyboard enabled in portrait mode I can't seem to get the A typed. It is right on the side of the case where the hard plastic shell is. But other than that I love it. The seller was great, I would advise anyone to use them.
    -Josh

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Yeah bro - I have to agree with you about this case - it's absolutely awesome. The A is also an issue with me as well, and the zero when in portrait also, but - other than that,the case is amazing. I think I got mine from the same seller on ebay too. They were in washington with free priority shipping,and I received it in about 2 days myself,and I'm in New York. Definitely worth every penny!

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know. I had one for my 8700 and it was almost impossible to work the click wheel. Not sure how it would work with the track ball. The protection was great but it was a total pain to use.

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Storm doesn't have a trackball....

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12