Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Since MMS seems to be a big thing with the OS 4.5 Upgrade, and it's ... BlackBerry News forum

wleef33 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Since MMS seems to be a big thing with the OS 4.5 Upgrade, and it's not offered, what are some of the other benefits of installing it then? Is it just for the: HTML E-mail, Docs To Go, and 4.5 Themes? Just curious and have a few people in our ofice that might be interested.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I have a couple that I need to do on Verizon, so I'm just going to use Sprint's release of it, and delete the vendor file. The web update isn't working for me either.

mcky no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    OS 4.5 is now available for download from Sprint/Blackberry download site.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by beathuh View Post
    but the only thing i dont understand is i dont have a camera but have the capability for other media files to be played, saved or sent through IM and email, why not mms as well, all the other blackberries on sprint had become able to send them with the .135 update but the 8830, and as a world phone you would think that sending media in that manner would be an option ya know, not saying your worng because i dont doubt it with sprint, but just seems weird that the berries on their service had become able to with the very same software update, and to answer huracan, no it didnt save the file to the comp, just did their update thing which also kinda bugged me because if i had to reload it for some reason or another and didnt have access to the internet im screwed
    If this update follows suit of other updates that become avalible through the updater then my guess is that within the next 24 hours it will be up on their site to download to your pc.

Also the updater uses your PIN to find the updates therefore if it is not from your provider it will not update your device.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by mcky View Post
    OS 4.5 is now available for download from Sprint/Blackberry download site.
    Didn't see this before my previous post. Appears that the statement I made is correct.
    Usually the updates are on the updater 1 to 2 days before they are on the site for download.

beathuh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31bb7c46
    mms did start working so all good there, under same icon as the sms, says sms and mms now, now just a matter of trying it out

tlynnebaker no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    I have a couple that I need to do on Verizon, so I'm just going to use Sprint's release of it, and delete the vendor file. The web update isn't working for me either.
    I have verizon as well how wld I b able to download the sprint 4.5 download onto my bb, pls advise, thx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12