Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 102

Originally Posted by ranxoren lol Moto thats too good for a Curve LOL, I know, ... BlackBerry News forum

  1. #31
    MotoUp's Avatar
    MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,360

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    lol Moto thats too good for a Curve
    LOL, I know, it got stuck in the wrong folder somehow. When I was going through looking for a pic to post here, I didn't realize how many I had on my phone.

  2. #32
    manoffire21's Avatar
    manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdeghym View Post
    Third Avenue on a rainy day
    where are you from? im guessing ny possibly? that pic looks sweet
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

  3. #33
    Mdeghym's Avatar
    Mdeghym no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    306811da
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by manoffire21 View Post
    where are you from? im guessing ny possibly? that pic looks sweet
    Thanks glad you like it I took one of the sunrise today from the other side of the building that was killer. I live in jersey but I work in NY.
    The soul of the Nietzscheans is this:
    We are arrogant. We are vain.
    We are manipulative. We are selfish.
    And we love our children.

    -- Drago Musevini, "Primary Reflections", CY 8428

  4. #34
    rich0370's Avatar
    rich0370 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3aKiNsToRm View Post
    Attachment 19206
    Attachment 19207

    Couple of pictures I took during the colts/chargers game
    I will send some of the scoreboard this Sunday from Pittsburgh taken from my Bold...Hopefully I will be able to clearly capture the high number of points the Steelers have vs. the low number of points the Chargers have!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by rich0370 View Post
    I will send some of the scoreboard this Sunday from Pittsburgh taken from my Bold...Hopefully I will be able to clearly capture the high number of points the Steelers have vs. the low number of points the Chargers have!
    Official Storm camera pictures thread just kidding !

  6. #36
    rich0370's Avatar
    rich0370 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Official Storm camera pictures thread just kidding !
    haha I know...I came in to check out the camera quality and saw that post and could not help myself!

  7. #37
    Mdeghym's Avatar
    Mdeghym no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    306811da
    Posts
    200
    cool things i saw on my lunch break.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The soul of the Nietzscheans is this:
    We are arrogant. We are vain.
    We are manipulative. We are selfish.
    And we love our children.

    -- Drago Musevini, "Primary Reflections", CY 8428

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806

  9. #39
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    we got 5 inches of rain
    Attached Images Attached Images
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  10. #40
    jdow2405's Avatar
    jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    Posts
    219
    I don't even know how to post a picture here, hmmm. I should try and figure it out! Unless some wants to help. I should probably know this!
    MrS.OfFiCeR

  11. #41
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by jdow2405 View Post
    I don't even know how to post a picture here, hmmm. I should try and figure it out! Unless some wants to help. I should probably know this!
    2 different ways you can do it. if the pic is on the web...hosted by photobucket or some other site just click on the little post card and paste the link in there. also you can upload the link from your pc by clicking the paper clip. click it...walk through the upload process and your done. kinda brief but it's not too hard. post back if you need more help.
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  12. #42
    jdow2405's Avatar
    jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    Posts
    219
    i must be so no ok right now, maybe the pregnant thing, but i do not see a paper clip anywhere lol.hmmmm well gee wiz, i have a super picture too!!!i see a little earth w/ what look slikes a ppclip looking thing and a lapdscape pic thing, both of them want a link, i don't have any internet links, so am i just gonna be outta te loop and cant share
    MrS.OfFiCeR

  13. #43
    IHateMyTreo's Avatar
    IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by jdow2405 View Post
    i must be so no ok right now, maybe the pregnant thing, but i do not see a paper clip anywhere lol.hmmmm well gee wiz, i have a super picture too!!!i see a little earth w/ what look slikes a ppclip looking thing and a lapdscape pic thing, both of them want a link, i don't have any internet links, so am i just gonna be outta te loop and cant share
    If you are working from your PC, don't post a "Quick Reply." Click "Go Advanced" and type your message. Then scroll down to "Manage Attachments" where you can select your photo from your PC and upload it.

  14. #44
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateMyTreo View Post
    If you are working from your PC, don't post a "Quick Reply." Click "Go Advanced" and type your message. Then scroll down to "Manage Attachments" where you can select your photo from your PC and upload it.
    what treo said
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Or just get Flickr uploader for your BB, upload your pictures to your flickr account and just link here

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •