Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Junk, looks like I'll be waiting for .115 or next beta\official release! I really want ... BlackBerry News forum

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0

Advertisement

Junk, looks like I'll be waiting for .115 or next beta\official release!

I really want the new feature .114 brings but if its decidedly worse than .109 it may just not be worth it.
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    .109 is best to date
    Agreed.

hazzmatte no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    .109 is best to date
    absolutely agree!

jakaro no está en línea Stack level 3
    i keep having probs with 109 when i press the BB key it brings up the change app screen and not my menu, i have to tilt it like 8 times to get it to work! then i was having problems with things showing up, id click a button, then it wouldnt change screens unless i put it in landscape, or rub my finger all over the screen then it pops up rectangles of the folder!? its weird? is 113 any better?

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jakaro View Post
    i keep having probs with 109 when i press the BB key it brings up the change app screen and not my menu, i have to tilt it like 8 times to get it to work! then i was having problems with things showing up, id click a button, then it wouldnt change screens unless i put it in landscape, or rub my finger all over the screen then it pops up rectangles of the folder!? its weird? is 113 any better?

About the switch app screen popping up when you press your menu key:
    This is sort of what is supposed to happen. However you are supposed to push and hold the menu key in order to pull up that option. I sometimes get the switch app menu too but just dismiss it to me holding the key down slightly too long.

As far as the accelerometer. 109 has hands down been the best for switching for me. I even loaded 114 up and it was terrible. It was like going back to 75 or 8X.

Try and be deliberately quick on pushing the menu key and see if this solves the switch app screen from popping up. As for the view switching I dont know what to suggest. Hang in there i guess. there has just been an official release for the 9500. So soon enough an official for the 9530 should be out. And lets hope that the accelerometer speed will be well (uh hum err) perfect!

Regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

jakaro no está en línea Stack level 3
    my accelerometer is way faster on 109, maybe holding menu down to long is causing that cus when i try to push it quick its normal. Thanks for the advice. so far i havnt had too many problems with 109, it sounds like its better than the 114 and 5 so ill keep it for now!

mckito no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have not risked using a beta but have a few questions for you user storm users. First how do I check my memory you were talking about? Which got better with a battery pull. Also, has anybody had problems with the touch being off slightly sometime? Sometimes when I type and hit the key I want, it seems to hit the key next to it.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

What's the accelerometer?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by mckito View Post
    I have not risked using a beta but have a few questions for you user storm users. First how do I check my memory you were talking about? Which got better with a battery pull. Also, has anybody had problems with the touch being off slightly sometime? Sometimes when I type and hit the key I want, it seems to hit the key next to it.
    go to options>memory and look at available app memory or you can go to options>status and look for file free

Quote Originally Posted by mckito View Post
    What's the accelerometer?
    it's what makes the screen change from landscape to portrait
    Last edited by catstide; 03-13-2009 at 09:08 AM.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Thank you for the help.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I get the change app screen alot as well. But if I slightly tap it, it will not pop up. Hybrid .109 works well for me, and I'll stick to that until a official OS comes out.

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    .114 sucks

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze
    idk...i haven't had any problems at all so far *knock on wood*

it's super fast, especially the bb browser...RIM uped there game a little bit...

------------------

Why do you think it sucks williamsj83?
    Running the .132 OS with v3.5 Hybrid installed, working pretty nice!

timastyle no está en línea Stack level 2
    I installed .109 and used it for about a week and I must say that it was horrible for me. After every move (going into an app, unlocking my phone, whatever i did), it would bring the clock as if it was processing the information. It would take up to 10 secs for the process to complete. Anyone else have this issue? From what I can tell, most, if not all, are quite pleased with it. Any thoughts on what could have been the issue?

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    I just installed .114 and the only issues I'm having right now are the keyboard during calls and I don't see the data arrows... I think I'm going to downgrade to the official .113 and see what that does for my jollies...

Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast