Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354555657 LastLast

@amcat hey.. How did u get facebook on 5.0.0.230 if u don't mind me asking?? ... BlackBerry News forum

demyxxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

@amcat hey.. How did u get facebook on 5.0.0.230 if u don't mind me asking??
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I installed last night and for the most part I have to say I like it and have only found a couple of small issues. One is when setting profile tones the BB almost freezes and is very slow to respond unless you click on browse and go about it that way. Another issue is when coming out of lock mode at times about half the screen will be white.

The biggest issue to me so far is the lack of 5.0 BBM and a small issue when using socialscope. My memory and battery usage has been on par with what I am used to so no complaint there. Oh and I hate the suretype/predictive text that is in all modes and I have yet to find an option to disable.

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    @demyxxx. All I did was reinstall it from my blackberry app world.
    BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.230 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by amcat View Post
    @demyxxx. All I did was reinstall it from my blackberry app world.
    BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.230 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105
    Did the same and it worked fine.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sorry guys......I've been at work and then the hospital with the wife and new baby.....
    It's been working great for me....it was definitely a fast upload when I put it on. As far as app usage I don't have BIS right now so I just use it for text and phone. It will vibrate and ring at the same time...not sure if it would before or not. The text messages are in IM form.
    All I can think of off the top of my head....sorry about not posting the link yesterday.....looks like somebody got one up though....
    I have had 1 restart since I put it on 3-4 days ago.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Sure now you show up...lol ... Congrats again on the new addition. I love the OS just a few glitches so far.

Ya does yours stick sometimes when your switching from portrait and landscape....sometimes when I put it in lock mode and take it out the screen is weird til I tilt it and then tilt it back it's fine? Speaker is distorted on high to....that's apparently common with 5.0.0.230

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah, sounds like the same issues I am having. Since it is beta I am willing to deal with it as long as it's fixed before Official. The good for me out does the bad.

Thats for sure!
    Well I actually worked out a trade tonight......while sitting in the hospital room with new baby....Thats true addiction lmao.. I'm trading the storm for an 8900.... excited cause I have missed my 8900 since I sold it 6 months ago!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Good deal...I wish I had more choices for devices...Hopefully the Storm 2 will be awesome and come out right after we go to Vz...

Ya I'm just glad all the ones I like can me unlocked and used with At&t.....Storm 2 does look cool.....

demyxxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    thx @amcat, @moderncowboy! i'll try installing 5.0 again and I just have to download fb thru bb app world and hopefully it'll work!!

Bigv69er no está en línea Stack level 3
    Re installed WHAT> lol..

FB????

GaBulldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    My favorite option so far is the "Today" layout... From the home screen, hit your bb menu key twice, then select options. Under "Set Home Screen Layout", drop the menu and it will give you an option for "Today". Select & enjoy.

Also, I'm liking the option of sending emails w/o having to hit the menu & then send.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    There are some very cool new options, minus prodictive text... The biggest issue I still have is the white box that appears after unlocking. It doesn't seem to do it when being locked in landscape so hopefully on official release the kinks will be worked out.