Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

That's Great! how can I make it compatible with 9500 as this is for the ... BlackBerry News forum

sugardad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ef283

Advertisement

That's Great!
    how can I make it compatible with 9500 as this is for the 9530?
    is there any way to make this hybrid??
    Last edited by sugardad; 03-11-2009 at 11:51 AM.

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Few comments:

The copy paste feature that they added is way more than I expected. It works really well and I am plesently surprised.

Accelorometer is slower than 109 - I thought was nearly perfect.

Pictures take alot longer to load at first, after two or three times, it still takes longer than on 109, but isnt too bad

Browser seems pretty responsive/quick

When making a phonecall, as others have stated, the keyboard is a suretype but blank the first time, second time its the actual suretype keyboard, doesnt allow you to change to numbers, but the letters do correspond to numbers, but not in any good pattern.

Typing lag seems to be better, not exactly sure as I havent used it too much since last night

On to the comments about how RIM should wow us and the fact that they havent had an official release yet. First off - if you were coming from .75, you would be WOWED. They added two great features to the phone already and have fixed and fine tuned alot of others. The full keyboard in portrait and new copy/paste feature is going to knock some socks off of people. As far as RIM taking a long time - take some time to understand; first, recreating some of these problems is pretty hard, like random restarts. Also, actually debugging these devices is pretty dificult in itself, as the simulator isnt going to get the job done sometimes and everytime you load an OS onto the actual device, you know how long it takes to reboot?? Adding new features to a phone can always have unplanned effects, trust me... no real reason why, but things that worked stop working, especially with so much code involved. Lastly, I personally feel that 109 was nearly perfect and I feel as though that was a RC without the new feature of copy and paste. Im guessing vzw saw this to be a big problem they wanted fixed and 114 is only 2 versions after 112 - in which was likely the first version with copy/paste. Give them the time to iron out the details, trust me, they are working hard and want to push out a perfect RC!
    Sorry thats my rant - personally dealing with developing on mobile devices. Thanks

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    The only issue I have is that when you are on a phone call you can't use the dial pad just the keyboard pops up
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    .114 for 9530 found online:
    http://rss.berryreview.com/~r/Berryr...3/lTejwGXulyU/
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Speaking of the dial pad, have any of the betas increased the speed on bringing it up? I have noticed that is one feature that still is a little slow on my phone. While driving, I use the voice activated and sometimes it identifies my choice with no problem, other times it cannot recognize my contact, so then I'm forced to use the dial pad and trust me, while driving that is not something I want to do.

I've tried a number of ways to bring up the dial pad and sometimes it is quick and sometimes I am struggling to bring it up. I hope this is something that has been somewhat resolved.

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    one thing that improved is the Lock/Unlocking, its much quicker now almost instant...atleast for me lol

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    So far the new beta seems to work just great for me. Accelerometer is faster, typing seems smoother, and again, my keyboard seems biggers, and the letters are spaced out again. I got the same thing on the .90 beta but lost it on the .109 ...I think that the .109 was almost perfect as well, except for the last few days. My phone seemed to freak out a bit and started lagging up bad and rebooting out of nowhere. Oh well, we will see how the .114 works....
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbie303 View Post
    So far the new beta seems to work just great for me. Accelerometer is faster, typing seems smoother, and again, my keyboard seems biggers, and the letters are spaced out again. I got the same thing on the .90 beta but lost it on the .109 ...I think that the .109 was almost perfect as well, except for the last few days. My phone seemed to freak out a bit and started lagging up bad and rebooting out of nowhere. Oh well, we will see how the .114 works....
    any noticeable difference with the camera speed?
    thanks
    regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    Quote Originally Posted by fynegemini View Post
    ok well i just upgraded but what happend to my color, its all choppy.

If you went from .75 or one of the .80's you've just experienced the drop in color depth

My guess is they're using it as a way to speed things up for now
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    I'm scared about this dial pad not having numbers bit... Its a phone, shouldnt that be the one thing you can COUNT on?

(Not scared for final release but worried as to should I upgrade or not..)

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    Few comments:

The copy paste feature that they added is way more than I expected. It works really well and I am plesently surprised.

Accelorometer is slower than 109 - I thought was nearly perfect.

Pictures take alot longer to load at first, after two or three times, it still takes longer than on 109, but isnt too bad

Browser seems pretty responsive/quick

When making a phonecall, as others have stated, the keyboard is a suretype but blank the first time, second time its the actual suretype keyboard, doesnt allow you to change to numbers, but the letters do correspond to numbers, but not in any good pattern.

Typing lag seems to be better, not exactly sure as I havent used it too much since last night
    saved me some typing...so far i think 109 is better than 114. 114 is not bad enough(yet) for me to go back to 109 but it doesn't seem to be as good.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    Well we'll just have to see if Brett can mush up 114 copy script with 109 frankenstein

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    hmmmm.... I need the dial pad to work properly. It is tempting to up grade but I may wait for the next one to roll out. I am running .109 and it is fantastic!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    hmmmm.... I need the dial pad to work properly. It is tempting to up grade but I may wait for the next one to roll out. I am running .109 and it is fantastic!
    unless you're a beta junkie,stick with .109
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    30B63ACF

Google Mpas Glitch

i tried logging into latitude on google maps with .114 and it lets me input my username but when i go for my password it says input system failure resetting and it keeps resetting and it doesnt let you input anything it just keeps resetting. Just something i noticed. I dont have blackberry messenger anymore either
    Matt Urenovich
    E-Mail:MUrenovich@vzw.blackberry.net
    Pin:3048D85A
    Verizon Wireless Blackberry Storm 9530

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast