Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

no but thank you so much for asking me and trying to help me. i ... BlackBerry News forum

dymin30 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

no but thank you so much for asking me and trying to help me. i will try that right now and let you know if that works.

tschace no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305646BB
    With all due respect, because there are threads related to things like problems with your particular Storm for a reason. Because people read the "Beta discussion" thread to gather more information on the Beta, not to read post after post that is not related to that in any way. So yes... the waste was of people's time reading something off the topic. That being said, I hope you get your e-mail fixed.

dymin30 no está en línea Stack level 2
    MOTO THAT WORKED AND THANK YOU SO MUCH... For those offended by me using this post, there are new people to these sites and sometimes we dont know....no need to start a measley debate over woulda shoulda coulda............as i learn, i will post in the correct threads but until then THANKS TO MOTOUP AND AZSTAR FOR HELPING ME WITHOUT SAYING I MAY HAVE BEEN IN THE WRONG THREAD!!!! I appreciated the help....

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    You're most welcome. Glad you got it working.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Moto, thanks for helping, I got sidetracked at work. And to dymin, don't worry this is a big forum and if you have never used forums before it can be hard to find your way around. Most of us are always glad to help even if you get a bit lost

Let us know if you need anything else and in the mean time have fun looking around here and getting familiar with the site. There's lots of cool stuff including the betas in this thread
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    I say don't worry about anything until a mod pm's you and has moved your posts to another place. your good, it didn't bother me one bit =)
    Quote Originally Posted by dymin30 View Post
    MOTO THAT WORKED AND THANK YOU SO MUCH... For those offended by me using this post, there are new people to these sites and sometimes we dont know....no need to start a measley debate over woulda shoulda coulda............as i learn, i will post in the correct threads but until then THANKS TO MOTOUP AND AZSTAR FOR HELPING ME WITHOUT SAYING I MAY HAVE BEEN IN THE WRONG THREAD!!!! I appreciated the help....
    MrS.OfFiCeR

mike081979 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304fd196
    where can i get the latest software? does anyone have a link? I have a storm 9530

I am currently running .75

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    I'd advise hitting up Google and searching for the phrase Download Storm 9530 Beta OS .132 or something along those lines (.132 seems to be the best option for most people who haven't been keeping up with or frequently been upgrading their OS's)

Another good place would be to check CrackBerry - they actually post links to mirrors and download links for all of the OS's.
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Now, I'm going to read all the post about this but I'd figure I'd get a opion from everyone who has tried and tested this. What is the general consinous on which OS seems the best so far?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I guess I really need to use spell check after a couple of beers,lol

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    It's a hit and miss when it comes to beta OS's. It works for some, and it doesn't for others. Just cross your fingers and pray.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Still great on mine.

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    132 to me is the best overall when doing cost benefit

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    132 to me is the best overall when doing cost benefit
    I have the cost benefit either way.
    It doesn't cost a dime
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    right now i'm using the .141 \ 5.0 bold yadda yadda yadda hybrid... and its working very smooth haven't had any complaints... however it does sometimes not load all my music from the SD and when I have to pull and re insert the SD card it takes forever to scan

although, all this could be because I have a 16gb SD card willed with music =P who knows...
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»