304F1CE0

Advertisement

downloading as we speak!
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom View Post
    Is it my imagination or is anyone else getting errors just trying to download .122 from the blackberry website?
    i did too...i had to go to one of the mirror sites
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

jakaro no está en línea Stack level 3
    So who's trying .122 anything better than .113
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

tschace no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305646BB
    .122 is slow, unresponsive and the MMS doesn't work... other than that, it's perfect. LOL I am sticking with .114 H3... which works perfectly for me.

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Been using the .122 for a couple days now. Have not had to do a battery pull yet. No lock ups reboots or any of the beta anomalies. The initial lag that I was experiencing is not there any more. Rarely does the clock start to spin. I was running 113 before and feel that this is very similar to 122 but more stable.

recommend!

Regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    My damn laptop doesn't find the update. I reinstalled twice and downgraded my DM to 4.6 and tried using app loader. And yes I deleted the vendor file. What the deuce?

Any luck with getting the OS on your BB yet?
    The past few time that I have installed the OS I have used the "loader.exe" that is in the Program Files>CommonFiles>ResearchInmotion>AppLoader
    the same folder as the vendor file.
    let us know.
    regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    I just used loaded .122 and cannot figure out how to get App Center onto my phone so I can install Visual Voice Mail??

I've wiped and reinstalled like 6 times... any one experience?
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

gthmcty1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30634ABB
    Ok I will share my experience with an unlocked storm rockin it on Tmo! I got a new storm from my nephew and had used it on VZW for about 1.5 days and got it unlocked up until this point I had no issues what so ever, ALTHOUGH the screen was a little "laggy" nothing crazy.

Got the unlocked code and was still using it on .76 VZW official ship OS and then i got a hold of the OS .122, I had been doing research and whatnot and came across another website utilizing hybrid OS. After installing .122 onto my unlocked Storm (9530 BTW)it was a noticeable difference.

Everything was going great I was utilizing it in the Global mode on Tmo and I was driving to work that day and I was on a call and it dropped like 4 times i was like WTF???

So then I started paying closer attention to my phone and noticed the dreaded edge/EDGE issue? So i started doing my research and found out that the radio SFI that comes in the .122 doesn't like the GSM/Global option so at this point I was open to a "hybrid" solution.

But I then remember reading about the best radio version that was working flawlessly on EDGE was .90 radio, I Google it and DL it and copied it to my CDMA folder and ran apploader (not DTM) it will ask you if you want to downgrade and click yes, it will take you to the screen right before you click finish and it will say "The following will now be installed" make sure you see the "Blackberry Core....etc" included in the group then Iand reinstalled all of my software(ensure to back up)!

After all was finished I got the bigger keyboard (not sure if that was included with .122) and the screen rotation was MUCH faster and the overall scroll was much faster, NO MMS issues!

Not sure if this will help anyone else but I fought like crazy trying to figure this out, BTW VZ Navigator still works on my unlocked Storm running on Tmo!! I tried to upload the zip file but it kept saying error but if you google ".90 radio for the storm" it comes up.

I hope this helps anyone tht is having issues with the OS on Tmo or just in general! Enjoy

PS. I love my storm now the second go round since this upgrade came out I am constantly playing with it!!!

timastyle no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ok. So I need help here. I downloaded .122 for my cousins fiancé. When I was doing it for my cousin, his computer took a dump when I was in the middle of the download. Now his phone is a brick. How can I wipe his phone and install the OS? Time is of the essence. A
    ppre

ciate your help.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by timastyle View Post
    Ok. So I need help here. I downloaded .122 for my cousins fiancé. When I was doing it for my cousin, his computer took a dump when I was in the middle of the download. Now his phone is a brick. How can I wipe his phone and install the OS? Time is of the essence. A
    ppre

ciate your help.
    still need help?

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Guys I am lost.... I deleted every installed OS off my laptop and even deleted DM. I started from scratch installing the .122 OS and 4.6 DM with no avail. The apploader just brings up all my apps on my bb. I deleted the vendor file. I then deleted 4.6 DM and went back to 4.7, and still nothing. I rebooted my laptop everytime I installed something. I have no clue why it cant find this update. Just so you all know... I been updating the leaked OS's on all my bb's and this has never happended.... my point is that I may not be a device PRO, but I know what im doing. I dont know what to do anymore. Im begining to think its a Vista issue... as usual.

Would it help if I deleted the common files folder? Or the RIM folder? I dont know what to try next
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

PIN/ID
    wut?
    couple of things you might try clark...
    1.wiping your device first.that might be a little scary since you can't get a os to install right now but it should work. doing this you will lose all your 3rd party apps and have to reload them.you could back them up first using the device switch method.
    2.downgrade to a lower os first. some people have reported having to do this first. if you do that i would recommend downgrading to .75,then back up to 122.

don't delete any of those folders you mentioned...they are needed.

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    ok downgrading to .75 now, and then I will try again. I really dont feel like doing a wipe but we will see.
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    ok now im stuck on .75! WTF IS GOIN ON!

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Try pulling out your memory card and SIM card if you have them in. Other than that, I'm out of ideas. It doesn't make any sense...I'll keep thinking.