Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by MotoUp LOL, I'm seeing a little faster speeds Chad. Haven't seen the ... BlackBerry News forum

badstang no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305278db

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    LOL, I'm seeing a little faster speeds Chad. Haven't seen the hour glass at all.

It really doesn't seem that much different than .113 though. Granted I've only been running it for a little bit. I'll post more on it after using it for a bit. It definitely seems snappier though. The camera is VERY quick.
    Hey moto I was just wondering if you downloaded .122 from bell website? I have verizon and was wondering if you just install it like all of the other Os or if thee is something special you had to do?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Yep, that's the one I downloaded. You install it just like all the others, but just make sure you delete the vendor.xml file and you'll be good to go!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by badstang View Post
    Hey moto I was just wondering if you downloaded .122 from bell website? I have verizon and was wondering if you just install it like all of the other Os or if thee is something special you had to do?
    just like all others...just remember to delete the vendor file
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Yep, that's the one I downloaded. You install it just like all the others, but just make sure you delete the vendor.xml file and you'll be good to go!
    mornin moto

Mornin' cats! Did you install it last night? Or did you frankenbeef it then install it? LOL

badstang no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305278db
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    mornin moto
    Thanks cats. I have .113 now is there any big difference or should I just wait ?

So far it's faster for me. Haven't had it on long enough to test battery life. If you are running just the straight 113 and not a hybrid, then I would recommend upgrading it. It fixed several problems I was having with 113 as well. I haven't had any lockups yet.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Mornin' cats! Did you install it last night? Or did you frankenbeef it then install it? LOL
    i'm still running the chopped down frankenbeefed version of it when it first came out unofficially. i really like it and i'm not sure if i'm going to try the official version or not.

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    you know you will cats.......you are the 9530 beta junkie!!!! you cant let us down now!!! even though its not a beta and is official....still you gotta do it!.....its your calling!!
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    What to do...what to do. I am very scared. I am running .75 and have been waiting for an official update. But I see Moto likes the new .122 and I think this phone could be so much better. The only problem is, is that it is my only phone. So if I hose it I am phoneless. I need my phone, which is why I have not upgraded to any of the beta's. Somebody give me something to instill some confidence it will not mess up my phone so I am phoneless!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by racerxe24 View Post
    What to do...what to do. I am very scared. I am running .75 and have been waiting for an official update. But I see Moto likes the new .122 and I think this phone could be so much better. The only problem is, is that it is my only phone. So if I hose it I am phoneless. I need my phone, which is why I have not upgraded to any of the beta's. Somebody give me something to instill some confidence it will not mess up my phone so I am phoneless!!!!
    I say since you've been waiting it out on .75, this is the time to make the jump. The only way it's going to hose your phone is if something happens during the install. Just remember, patience is required when doing the upgrade. Even if you think it's taking too long, wait longer.

If something does in fact happen during the install, you have us here to help you fix it. You will not ruin your phone in any way. You may be down for a couple hours, but you will not be phoneless.

It has been very stable for me. No lockups, reboots, or anything. I've had my fair share of bad luck with some betas, but I am confident you won't with this release. I've been running .113 for a few weeks now, and even it was stable, with only a few minor flaws. This version corrected them for me.

I saw go for it.

Be patient, and remember to delete the vendor.xml file.

Keep us posted!

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    My damn laptop doesn't find the update. I reinstalled twice and downgraded my DM to 4.6 and tried using app loader. And yes I deleted the vendor file. What the deuce?

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I say since you've been waiting it out on .75, this is the time to make the jump. The only way it's going to hose your phone is if something happens during the install. Just remember, patience is required when doing the upgrade. Even if you think it's taking too long, wait longer.

If something does in fact happen during the install, you have us here to help you fix it. You will not ruin your phone in any way. You may be down for a couple hours, but you will not be phoneless.

It has been very stable for me. No lockups, reboots, or anything. I've had my fair share of bad luck with some betas, but I am confident you won't with this release. I've been running .113 for a few weeks now, and even it was stable, with only a few minor flaws. This version corrected them for me.

I saw go for it.

Be patient, and remember to delete the vendor.xml file.

Keep us posted!

Thanks for the confidence. I can load the update via DM 4.7 right? As long as I have the .122 file loaded and the vendor.xml file deleted? Another question... Will all of the Verizon stuff show up, like navigator, etc? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    My damn laptop doesn't find the update. I reinstalled twice and downgraded my DM to 4.6 and tried using app loader. And yes I deleted the vendor file. What the deuce?
    Try rebooting your laptop, and doing a battery pull on your BB and try it again.

Quote Originally Posted by racerxe24 View Post
    Thanks for the confidence. I can load the update via DM 4.7 right? As long as I have the .122 file loaded and the vendor.xml file deleted? Another question... Will all of the Verizon stuff show up, like navigator, etc? Thanks
    Make sure and do a manual backup first. But I use DM 4.7 and don't have any problems, but if you can't get it to work, downgrade to 4.6.

All your software should restore to it's previous condition as long as you let the upgrade to the backup and restore.