Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by jaydee My question about the Storm 2 is what prices will be ... BlackBerry News forum

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    My question about the Storm 2 is what prices will be offered for current Storm users? VZW hasn't released a really solid updated official OS in some time with the current product and it looks like they are set to offer a new one. I feel a little cheated.
    Nothing will be done for current Storm users, of course. Either save up for an upgrade or keep playing around with your current phone.

jakaro no está en línea Stack level 3

4.7.0.122 out for 9530 storm

I got this from bbcool. Ill try it later today. http://www.blackberrycool.com/2009/0...download-link/
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by azstar; 04-09-2009 at 07:35 PM.

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah, a RIM package exists for 9500 but the "package" for 9530 is a user mashup of DM cache files. I wouldn't touch until there is a downloadable RIM exe package. Unless you are a trusting sole and just have to be on the bleeding edge.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    yeah no exe file in the 9530 package unless you now what are you doing dont touch nothing.
    Last edited by ealvnv; 04-09-2009 at 07:39 PM.
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

k im on .109 is it worth updating to .113? is it going to be much better?

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    Quote Originally Posted by jakaro View Post
    k im on .109 is it worth updating to .113? is it going to be much better?

I have been running .113 and i must say it is very smooth and havent had any issues AT ALL..... i just want more innovation from RIM for this device then they are giving us

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dgburns View Post
    Yeah, a RIM package exists for 9500 but the "package" for 9530 is a user mashup of DM cache files. I wouldn't touch until there is a downloadable RIM exe package. Unless you are a trusting sole and just have to be on the bleeding edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    yeah no exe file in the 9530 package unless you now what are you doing dont touch nothing.
    I would like to think if someone is able to use a BB, they should be able to use the instructions posted to move to .122 without too much drama. It's not rocket science, it's not a permanent change and won't cause irreparable damage.

That said, .122 is not very impressive on my phone. The hourglass rears its head frequently, no MMS forward without using the .86 cod, typing has actually started to lag and the phone "feels" less responsive than it did on .113. Battery life appears to be about equal to .113.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    That said, .122 is not very impressive on my phone. The hourglass rears its head frequently, no MMS forward without using the .86 cod, typing has actually started to lag and the phone "feels" less responsive than it did on .113. Battery life appears to be about equal to .113.[/quote]

you just made up my mind for me! lol thanks
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

same here ill stick to .113

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jakaro View Post
    same here ill stick to .113
    I didn't mean to scare you guys off. There are quite a few people who have had excellent results on .122. YMMV.

on my 8310 i always wanted the newest os nomatter what, but on my storm i just want a solid running os and i hear 113 has it

holy CRAP i can copy and paste!

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    rofl ^^-- im still using .114 hybrid v1 and I'm satisfied. although the hour glass has been f'ing with me lately too

hopefullly vzw sucks up its sheit and releases an official version LIKE VERYONE ELSE!

sorry. its thursday- beginning of the weekend for me...
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I'm semi curious about .122, but I've been on 114v3 Hybrid for a week now and very happy. I think I might actually let this one go a few weeks, and see what comes a leak or two down the road, so it seems new and exciting again.

kyleharding no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20D7EDE6

Question I know everyone asks ........

okay, must really bug people as i know everyone asks but i want to download .113 os as this seems to be the best one for no flaws.

i can not find it though !!! found loads of links saying 'its HERE' but never is allways doesnt work.

(im 9500 btw) thanks guys