Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 851

Originally Posted by dean0uga thats sad ... Awww ok your my favorite.... as long as ... BlackBerry News forum

  1. #271
    williamsj83's Avatar
    williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    Posts
    242

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    thats sad ...


    Awww ok your my favorite.... as long as your not friends with BRETTXW..... hes a snooze.....

  2. #272
    dean0uga's Avatar
    dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    415
    Ha ha nice!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  3. #273
    manoffire21's Avatar
    manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    Posts
    170
    so i gotta know....where in the heck is the official?????? after all it is april 1!!!! oh and by the way happy april fools day to everyone! and it looks like verizon and bb got their joke over on us too! ( well at least me)
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

  4. #274
    wusalexp's Avatar
    wusalexp no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16
    Yeah, No Kidding ! Whats up with the officialness ! ! ! . . . .
    $*M.O.B.*$

  5. #275
    MotoUp's Avatar
    MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,360
    Does anyone that installed the leaked .113 use Visual Voice Mail? Ever since I installed it, everytime I go into VVM, it tells me that Listener needs permission and to follow the prompts. I click okay, then there are no prompts. I uninstalled it, and redownloaded and installed, even giving Listener trusted access when it asks. Still, when I go into it, it tells me it needs permission. I have set application permissions to Allow all.

    Any ideas?

  6. #276
    MotoUp's Avatar
    MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,360
    Well, after screwing with it for a few days and giving up I decide to post about it. So what do I do, go in, change all permissions for VVM to deny, then change them back to allow, reboot when it asks, and what do you know. It works! Ugh.

    You can all ignore these last two posts. LOL

  7. #277
    dean0uga's Avatar
    dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Well, after screwing with it for a few days and giving up I decide to post about it. So what do I do, go in, change all permissions for VVM to deny, then change them back to allow, reboot when it asks, and what do you know. It works! Ugh.

    You can all ignore these last two posts. LOL
    we just wanted to see you figure it out yourself glad you got it working!

  8. #278
    MotoUp's Avatar
    MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    we just wanted to see you figure it out yourself glad you got it working!
    LOL, gee thanks.

    It kinda threw me off because they were all already set to allow. <shrug>

  9. #279
    dean0uga's Avatar
    dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    LOL, gee thanks.

    It kinda threw me off because they were all already set to allow. <shrug>
    yeah sometimes it doesnt catch.. like the screen that shows up when you hit the call button (i always have mine set to show call log first) and with every OS upgrade, I have to set it to another choice, exit and go back and reset it... haha. But youre welcome!!!

  10. #280
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319
    I started to notice an odd bug about a week ago.

    My phone number pad doesn't come up anymore whilst I'm on a call. The SurePress keyboard comes up at first. Its even more odd when the SurePress keyboard comes up, but all the buttons are blank and have no response.

    This is problematic while checking voicemails as I can't press the number 7 or 9. My current work around is to listen to the first unheard VM, then hang up angrily on my VM, and call right back. :P

    Hopefully the new official OS will resolve this. I could downgrade or do a fresh install, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  11. #281
    Erievon's Avatar
    Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Posts
    149
    Which beta are you currently running?

  12. #282
    taeisme's Avatar
    taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    594
    I am running .113 and now Twitterberry doesn't work in landscape.... That's annoying but I do love the full keyboard in portrait
    .
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  13. #283
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by taeisme View Post
    I am running .113 and now Twitterberry doesn't work in landscape.... That's annoying but I do love the full keyboard in portrait
    .
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    do a battery pull and make sure compatibility mode is disabled. it should work in portrait
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  14. #284
    dean0uga's Avatar
    dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    I started to notice an odd bug about a week ago.

    My phone number pad doesn't come up anymore whilst I'm on a call. The SurePress keyboard comes up at first. Its even more odd when the SurePress keyboard comes up, but all the buttons are blank and have no response.

    This is problematic while checking voicemails as I can't press the number 7 or 9. My current work around is to listen to the first unheard VM, then hang up angrily on my VM, and call right back. :P

    Hopefully the new official OS will resolve this. I could downgrade or do a fresh install, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
    known issue with .114, install .113 or switch the keyboard cods over!

  15. #285
    thechadj's Avatar
    thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    690
    Where's our new beta release to play with.
    Really starting to get bored with the same OS.
    Better yet where is the super stable Official Release?
    Brett?
    LOLS

    Regards
    cHAd
    Posted APRIL 3, 2009>>>>> 2 days after April 1st alleged official release!
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •