Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by finestbrownie [: Do you have one like this one in light pink ... BlackBerry News forum

LuvMyBbPearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    XXXXXXXX

Neka

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by finestbrownie View Post

[:
    Do you have one like this one in light pink for the pearl???

finestbrownie no está en línea Stack level 3

For all my BB Pearl wallpapers:

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/Siggers_A3/

x Amy.

finestbrownie no está en línea Stack level 3

For all my BB Pearl wallpapers:

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/Siggers_A3/

x Amy.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    You've got some great stuff~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

blaqbuttafli no está en línea Stack level 2
    Dot Shine Walls:

Available for request!

[:

Hey Miss. Brownie Just wondering if you can do a wallpaper for me with me and my husbands name. Danielle & Terrence. I'm not picky about color feel free to do whatever you want with the names i know it will be cool...I hope you did good on your finals i know last time i talked to you, you were testing.

blaqbuttafli no está en línea Stack level 2
    Butterfly and Sparkles...

Can be requested with any 2 or 3 colors of your choice!

Also, please let me know where you would like your name positioned according to the theme you're using so that I can work accordingly!!

Yup!

Your gonna get tired of me but i love the Carol one.. Can i get that one too and that all i promise..lol...Danni-Rae position to the right because i use the zen themes.

LuvMyBbPearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    XXXXXXXX
    Good work!!! I wish i could make wallpapers!!! I hate bothering ppl!!! Any tips on where to start???

bond47 no está en línea Stack level 1
    wow these look great!

bond47 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBbPearl View Post
    Good work!!! I wish i could make wallpapers!!! I hate bothering ppl!!! Any tips on where to start???
    just learn a bit of designing really, i could help you with custom wallpapers if you want as i have years experience in designing. just PM me

hawkfan1361 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Don't laugh too loud, but... How do I get these to go on my phone? When I save them to my computer then try to transfer them it says the file is too big.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan1361 View Post
    Don't laugh too loud, but... How do I get these to go on my phone? When I save them to my computer then try to transfer them it says the file is too big.
    How much memory do you have? Are you using a memory card? If it is full, it would say that. Or, you may be transferrring them into the device memory instead of the memory card. Try that and see if it helps.

I don't have a memory card. My phone status says File Free: 16449604 Bytes, but I don't have any real concept of how big or little that is.

That is why the file is to big. You definately need a memory card to store pictures and songs and ringtones on. The memory you are talking about is not for storing pictures on. You have to get a memory card if you want to store pics. A 1 or 2 GB microsd card is what you need for a Pearl, unless you have installed 4.5 OS and then it can go up to a 8GB card. You can find them pretty cheap on eBay, Walmart or even at your BestBuy or electronic store.

Awesome! Thanks so much. I just installed the 4.5 OS today, still getting used to it.

The reason I'm looking for new wallpapers is because after installing the new OS (I DID run a back up first!) my preloaded pictures are gone. Of course, all these are way nicer than those preloaded ones anyway, but that's what got me looking. I don't know why they're gone, but once I have my Micro SD card, I won't miss them!

Yah, there are a ton of cool ones on here and if you get an 8gb card, you can store alot of them and your own pictures that you take on your Pearl. Along with your own favorite CD's and ringtones too. Who needs an Ipod I get alot of ringtones and a few wallpapers from Zedge.com for free. I do it right from my phone and download without the DM. When you get your card, then check them out.

P.S. Don't forget to download the 4.5 DM software if you haven't already.. And Don't forget to format your card when you first put it in.