Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 411

... BlackBerry News forum

  1. #256
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Posts
    174

    Advertisement










  2. #257
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Posts
    174







  3. #258
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Posts
    174







  4. #259
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Posts
    174







  5. #260
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Posts
    174







  6. #261
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Posts
    174







  7. #262
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Posts
    174



  8. #263
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Posts
    174







  9. #264
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Posts
    174





  10. #265
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Posts
    174



  11. #266
    kdc71's Avatar
    kdc71 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6

    Question resize question

    Quote Originally Posted by finestbrownie View Post




    [:
    Hello...I LOVE this pic. I made a new theme that is so cool with it. BUT, now my sis-in-law has a CURVE and she wants the same theme... Do you still have the original, and can it be resized to fit the curve?? IF not, I can resize this one, it'll just lose some things, just wanted to check first.

    Thanks!!

  12. #267
    NYC BELLA 86 xO's Avatar
    NYC BELLA 86 xO no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    95
    Amy, I hope you're having fun on your little vacay from Pinstack!

    I have a favor to ask...

    Since you're absolutely amazing with creating images, I was wondering if you could make me one that's a bit unusual. A PINK Paris/Eiffel Tower wallpaper...okay, not THAT unusual.

    I just put a silver Eiffel Tower charm on my Pearl and I have a light pink silicone case on it as well, so I'd love the combo.

    I found pics I really like, but I can't get them to fit my screen! Since you're good at re-sizing, I could just send you the existing photos so you don't have to make anything special.

    Anyway, please let me know! No rush at all. And I promise I'll never request a single wallpaper ever again! ;D

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  13. #268
    finestbrownie's Avatar
    finestbrownie no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by kdc71 View Post
    Hello...I LOVE this pic. I made a new theme that is so cool with it. BUT, now my sis-in-law has a CURVE and she wants the same theme... Do you still have the original, and can it be resized to fit the curve?? IF not, I can resize this one, it'll just lose some things, just wanted to check first.

    Thanks!!
    Oh dear! I'm so sorry but I don't have the original anymore! I got a new computer and ALL my saved images are GONE. Grr. And I don't remember where I found that one lol...!

    I know it'll get all stretched out if you resize it but I'll definitely try and find the original for you!

    x o x o
    For all my BB Pearl wallpapers:

    http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/Siggers_A3/

    x Amy.

  14. #269
    finestbrownie's Avatar
    finestbrownie no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BELLA 86 xO View Post
    Amy, I hope you're having fun on your little vacay from Pinstack!

    I have a favor to ask...

    Since you're absolutely amazing with creating images, I was wondering if you could make me one that's a bit unusual. A PINK Paris/Eiffel Tower wallpaper...okay, not THAT unusual.

    I just put a silver Eiffel Tower charm on my Pearl and I have a light pink silicone case on it as well, so I'd love the combo.

    I found pics I really like, but I can't get them to fit my screen! Since you're good at re-sizing, I could just send you the existing photos so you don't have to make anything special.

    Anyway, please let me know! No rush at all. And I promise I'll never request a single wallpaper ever again! ;D

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sure!

    You can have these OR send me your pics and I'll see what I can do with them!




    OR...




    OR...








    [:
    For all my BB Pearl wallpapers:

    http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/Siggers_A3/

    x Amy.

  15. #270
    NYC BELLA 86 xO's Avatar
    NYC BELLA 86 xO no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by finestbrownie View Post
    Sure!

    You can have these OR send me your pics and I'll see what I can do with them!




    OR...




    OR...








    [:
    You're the absolute best, Amy! God, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •