Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Any chance of a gunners theme or a st Anthony theme. Please please BlackBerry8110/4.5.0.151 Profile/MIDP-2.0 ... BlackBerry News forum

gooner1967 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    lol

Advertisement

Any chance of a gunners theme or a st Anthony theme. Please please
    BlackBerry8110/4.5.0.151 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/123

rosemarie no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am looking for a Micheal Jackson theme

fayt no está en línea Stack level 1
    Looking for a cradle of filth theme L for 81xx 4.5 OS with an OTA download please and thank you
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.127 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106
    Last edited by fayt; 10-09-2009 at 08:02 AM.

tbynum85 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Could somebody make an ota htc theme, resembling the touch pro or diamond

APrioreschi no está en línea Stack level 2

Question PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME, IM SO NEW TO THIS!!!!

I have a Blackberry Pearl 8110. I have looked EVERYWHERE and I cannot find the ONLY theme that I Really Really Want!! It is just a PLAIN THEME with a BOTTOM DECK with at least 5 icons, hidden or not, doesn't matter. But I want the font and trimmings in Black and Pink!! Like Black highlights and Pink fonts or Vise Versa. Everything Black and Pink With some FANCY LOOKING FONTS PLEASE!!!! I dont want any Pictures because I want to use my own Photos for the Today screen, Lock screen. I am willing to pay a little for Someone to make this for me if it cannot be found, However free would be appreciated!! Thank you so much for your help!!

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by APrioreschi View Post
    I have a Blackberry Pearl 8110. I have looked EVERYWHERE and I cannot find the ONLY theme that I Really Really Want!! It is just a PLAIN THEME with a BOTTOM DECK with at least 5 icons, hidden or not, doesn't matter. But I want the font and trimmings in Black and Pink!! Like Black highlights and Pink fonts or Vise Versa. Everything Black and Pink With some FANCY LOOKING FONTS PLEASE!!!! I dont want any Pictures because I want to use my own Photos for the Today screen, Lock screen. I am willing to pay a little for Someone to make this for me if it cannot be found, However free would be appreciated!! Thank you so much for your help!!
    I have a theme in the 81xx forum that is all black with 12 icons on the home screen. 81xx istorm 2.1. It shouldn't be a problem to add some pink to it. I'll see what I can come up with when I get home tonite.

jesussves1219 no está en línea Stack level 1

bass fishing theme

I'm looking for a bass fishing theme. Is there one on here?

kculley no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any one available to make a girly NE Cornhuskers bottom dock? Pink instead of red!

vinnyjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm a big Mixxed Martial Arts fan. How about a MMA theme with some great icons???

Thank you
    Vinny

jesussves1219 no está en línea Stack level 1

looking for a girls bass fishing theme

I have a pearl 8130 4.5 . Do you have a girlie looking bass fishing theme or any bass fishing theme. can i get it OTA ? I seem to have trouble getting them to download any other way. thanks

cbobo2009 no está en línea Stack level 2

Agenda View Theme

I would like a bottom dock theme, similar to the standard Verizon theme, except I would like the home screen to be basically an agenda view from the calendar with maybe 5-6 events shown. I don't want "messages" to be on there at all.

Thanks!

*edit*
    Oops, I'd like this theme for a Pearl 8130.
    Last edited by cbobo2009; 11-11-2009 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Forgot Info

jubughollywood no está en línea Stack level 1
    christmas themed hello kitty pearl 81xx, OTA PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306
    well im a big fan of discovery shows "deadliest catch" would love to see a theme around that..

dye79 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Could somebody please make a Minnesota Wild hockey theme? I have a 8100 pearl platform version 2.3.083. And OS 4.2.1.107. Zen or bottom dock

APrioreschi no está en línea Stack level 2

Please someone....

I have been racking my brain trying to find this theme or someone who would be willing to make it for me and i can't find anyone!!

I have a BBPearl 8110 4.5 os.

I want a bottom dock with about 6 transparent icons But with a HIDDEN today with my calender and Messages.

Instead of the ugly Blue arrows in the corner, I would like the black and white small arrows, and instead of the blue hour glass I would like the black box thing with the white dial in it...

I don't want any wallpaper or anything, Just basic plain black so I can use my own wallpapers.

And i want it done in pink and black, or if thats to much, just a basic color will be fine. like black and white or something.

PLEASE tell me you can help me with this!! Im about to go crazy trying to find this theme and trying to find someone who knows how to do a HIDDEN today theme with a bottom dock!! PLEASE HELP!!

I wish I knew how to do it myself, but sadly i just cant figure it out.

Thank you for all of your help!!