Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243 LastLast

Originally Posted by ealvnv hello guys, ill be putting my hands on a bold tomorrow, ... BlackBerry News forum

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    hello guys, ill be putting my hands on a bold tomorrow, im with tmobile, i would like to have you all helping me to set up that bad boy, thanks God ill be off tomorrow, ill post tomorrow when i get it
    If you're talking about getting service books and things like that, you should be fine with just entering your device's IMEI and PIN on TMO's BIS website. I believe they'll send out the correct service books for you.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    If you're talking about getting service books and things like that, you should be fine with just entering your device's IMEI and PIN on TMO's BIS website. I believe they'll send out the correct service books for you.
    thanks for that, but i also mean to get the best of the phone in every thing, like best os, best phone config, how to get best batt life etc
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzieDog View Post
    Okay, let me see if I get this right. If I say, use .247 and phone stops responding for whatever reason and needs to be replace while still under warranty if I wipe the unit re-install AT&T .167. When AT&T receives the unit back they will be able to tell if a different OS was used? I am by no means near as smart as some on this site just asking a dumb question. My two cents.
    I was under the impression that the phone was being returned with .247 as the installed OS. If it goes back with .167 I highly doubt and can't see how they would no it was ruNning a different OS. If that's the case their eyes would pop out of there head if they saw mine! What I was saying is that when the techs get there hands on it there going to boot it up and find out exactly what needs to be done to get it ready to ship back out. If a beta or any OS is on there other than the official release by att, I believe they could use this to void the warranty. On another note, I can't wait for 5.0, glad to see the UI hasent changed drasticly, still wondering what the browsers going to look like? Has anyone seen it yet?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

chaos.theorist no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't think this is accurate. Warranty covers hardware - not software. I belive they would be concerned with the OS ony insofar as it affects the problem you're having with the device.

Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    I was under the impression that the phone was being returned with .247 as the installed OS. If it goes back with .167 I highly doubt and can't see how they would no it was ruNning a different OS. If that's the case their eyes would pop out of there head if they saw mine! What I was saying is that when the techs get there hands on it there going to boot it up and find out exactly what needs to be done to get it ready to ship back out. If a beta or any OS is on there other than the official release by att, I believe they could use this to void the warranty. On another note, I can't wait for 5.0, glad to see the UI hasent changed drasticly, still wondering what the browsers going to look like? Has anyone seen it yet?

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    a couple of other blackberries just got updated OS... so im hoping a new bold OS isnt too far away...

am looking forward to some improvements...
    i see RED...

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Yuo guys aware that 5.0 is leaked for the bold?
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by brettxw View Post
    Yuo guys aware that 5.0 is leaked for the bold?
    it is i found it but dunno if i can post a link yet....
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

GiorgosH no está en línea Stack level 2
    5.0? Are there gonna be major changes????

PIN/ID
    ask me
    red check your pm inbox

PIN/ID
    Ask
    I cant comment on the changes because I do not know but I know I've heard that after you upgrade to the 5.0 is a pain in the 'arse' to downgrade back to 4.6
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by brettxw View Post
    I cant comment on the changes because I do not know but I know I've heard that after you upgrade to the 5.0 is a pain in the 'arse' to downgrade back to 4.6
    so we both maybe found it at the same place

PIN/ID
    Ask
    I got it from another site. I can't say it because its mine and it will sound like me self promoting and I want to keep a good relationship with Pinstack.
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Then I'm right

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ok so its official... there's a 5.0 leak for the bold...

ive located a link for it... and as far as posting instructions here, i believe we can post a link for a different site, just not directly to the download... therefore, here goes...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/bol...44/index3.html
    page 3, post 39...

enjoy...
    i see RED...

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Its on berryreview.com as well...