Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

weird on the email... you sure its not something to do with your email provider? ... BlackBerry News forum

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

weird on the email... you sure its not something to do with your email provider? i have 7 gmail accounts, one bb account, and two hotmail accounts coming to my device and they all seem to be working at top speed so far...
    i see RED...

carlsonjc11 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2409F991
    I tried some re-activation steps and a reboot. All is back to normal smokin' speed. It may have had nothing to do with .247.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Jumping from .237 to .247 tonight... I'm done with midterms and am bored so I figured why not.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsonjc11 View Post
    I tried some re-activation steps and a reboot. All is back to normal smokin' speed. It may have had nothing to do with .247.
    Glad to hear it...

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    Jumping from .237 to .247 tonight... I'm done with midterms and am bored so I figured why not.
    Good choice... I've been on .247 a few days now... So far so good... Waiting for a new release...

GiorgosH no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just to .247 from .216 but I don't think it is any beta... ? DM automatically prompted me to update to latest rversion and after installation i checked my phone and it was 4.6.0.247 (418)

PIN/ID
    ask me
    The word "beta" is generally incorrect for blackberry OS...

Any bb os that becomes available is basically a fully functioning OS...

If a carrier decides to officially launch it, it becomes an official OS, if its just leaked its called a Beta...

For example, if tomorrow At&t decides to start using .247 it will become an official bold OS...

Hope that made sense...

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Does anyone else notice that when you use the BB Browser you gain app memory. What I mean by this is that say I'm at 35 MB free, then I browse the stacks for a few minutes. If I check my app memory after I've gone up to say 36.something or more. It seems the longer I use the browser the more comes back.

amsirron23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207B4907
    When I first installed .247, I had an issue with my Gmail too... My messages either took forever to get to me or didn't arrive at all. I don't think it was a problem with the OS. I think it had something to do with Gmail as my work e-mail was pushed through successfully. A day after everything was back to normal and blazing through everything!

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    247 has been solid for me for almost a week. No dropped calls, battery life is great, no problems !

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Does anyone else notice that when you use the BB Browser you gain app memory. What I mean by this is that say I'm at 35 MB free, then I browse the stacks for a few minutes. If I check my app memory after I've gone up to say 36.something or more. It seems the longer I use the browser the more comes back.
    Definitely have not considered checking that out... But will be doing so from here on in... Its very intreaguing...

blackhawk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Had succesfully debranded my Bold and installed .244. All was going well but experienced random reboots. Then I upgraded to .247 thinking it might resolve the issue as everybody here was talking about, how great .247 is. Even after installing .247 I still experiencing random reboots. Any suggestions, guys?

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    If I upload a Rogers os on a AT&T bold, will it then give me the option to turn the 3g radio on and off?

sbs8331 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well, I had one strange phenomenon occur: After loading .247 this weekend, I couldn't get my Bold to play music through either the car stereo or my headphones. I reloaded .216, and it started working fine again. I was afraid I had a hardware issue, but it appears to have been the OS version. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    That's weird... By headphones worked fine with .247...

DRICE, I don't think you'll get the option to turn 3g on or off... I got it after debranding my device...