duilsko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25675D70

Advertisement

Scratch my last post I found it.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    it seems that the problems I had when I first installed .237, are going away on their own. Battery life is slowly getting better, delayed reactions when I was scrolling and navigating has gone away and its lightning quick now, and finally my ALT functions to enter in ! . , and numbers works almost all the time now.

I have done NOTHING different since the first install of the OS except for adding in themes and it seems with reboots its getting better and better.

Can't explain WHY... but why would I try

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    If I can get 15 hrs out of my phone from a full charge to 10%, its good...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Ok, I'm on my 2nd day with .237 after the full wipe. 1st day battery life was better than before the full wipe but not anything major. Everything is running just fine, lightning quick browser and UI. The thing I noticed about fully wiping was the memory, the first time I didn't wipe the Bold and installed .237 I had 46MB free memory after a restart, with the full wipe and re install in sitting right now after 2 days on 50 MB free. With a restart I'm at 67MB free. I'm going to run this for a week and dee if the battery life gets better as I have a hunch it will. My 2 cents on 2 days running after a full wipe vs install with no wipe.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    3rd day on .237 and running consistently at about 15 hrs... Which is about the same as I was getting with .234

I've had a bit of problem with my messages app freezing and crashing when I try to do "mark all read"

Has anyone experienced that? Other than that it seems to be running great...

a full wipe through the advance options>security options>general options does that do the same thing? and should i just select not to unclude 3party apps so i dont lose my games?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    a full wipe through the advance options>security options>general options does that do the same thing? and should i just select not to unclude 3party apps so i dont lose my games?
    Nope, not the same... A jl_cmder wipe erases the entire OS off your system, including all your data, 3rd party apps etc...

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    Where can I pick up a copy of .237? Megaupload has droped the link. Any assist would be great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Try this very informative thread from crackberry... It may point you in the right direction...

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=163405

if i use jl_cmder is there any way i can back up my 3party games which i bought from Rogers back onto the Bold? ive been rebuying certain games from when i switched from 8100 to my replacement 8100 then to my 8110 and now 9000 i dont wanna keep repaying haha i did however manage to recive free games from my manager through credits he was nice enogh to give me but there is still certain games
    Last edited by MackDaddy135; 02-25-2009 at 05:08 PM.

gatechfireblade no está en línea Stack level 3
    There is a thread on how to backup your applications on your phone. If you search, you will find it. I would link it if I weren't on my blackberry.

betavirus no está en línea Stack level 2
    Here we go again. New link found on Rapid Share to OS 4.6.0.241

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yep, I'll hit it up after work today

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3

Upgrade Install : To wipe or not?

Usually I upgrade the OS through DM and never seem to have any problems. I read the comments about the increased memory if the BB is wiped first prior to the OS upgrade. If I do the wipe first, then to reload my data do I have to use the restore function of DM? Usually without the wipe, the upgrade preoceeds to automatically restore my data. Am I confused or if so what is recommended?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Well folks, I'm back on .234. I starting having issues with switching(3G to EDGE), also opera started having issues as well and I started having the hour glass pop up pretty regular in the UI. Guess I'll try 241 now. Lol
    Last edited by BHP77; 02-26-2009 at 02:30 PM.