Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Viigo doesn't work for me. But the biggest issue is I can't find my browser ... BlackBerry News forum

schumacher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256F471E

Viigo doesn't work for me. But the biggest issue is I can't find my browser anymore.
    I have the hotspot and wap browser, but not the regular browser.I've had the same issue with earlier upgrades and after sending a registration command + resending service books, the browser would appear. This time it didn't with OS 5. So I downgraded to 206 and as I type now, I realised word wrap is fixed! I thought downgrading would unfix word wrap. But it still works after a downgrade and my browser is back.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Blog Entries
    Guys I hAve a bold on tmo running 5.0 I was playing with the browser and guest wHat I have, as you all I guess, the wap bookmark there, and I decide to see how the tzones page looks like in this os, SURPRISE I Got tHe tzones pages of TMOBILE UK, yes tmo uk,
    Wondering now if any of tmo users here have the US tzones pagE? And this means an upcoming official release from tmo uk?
    Or an upcoming 9xxx device to tmo in europe?
    No acces to a pc now but I'll post a screen shot tomorrow

supersauce no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    wow.... my phone just reset on me again... im starting to think about downgrading...
    Super Sauce

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I've had it for an hour or so and I've run into a problem: I cannot set my Beejive sound profiles. They're just NOT THERE inside the profiles. Going to uninstall and reinstall OTA and see if it solves the problem.. I'm loving this new OS, I just hope this is fixed..
    -Tim

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by schumacher View Post
    Viigo doesn't work for me. But the biggest issue is I can't find my browser anymore.
    I have the hotspot and wap browser, but not the regular browser.I've had the same issue with earlier upgrades and after sending a registration command + resending service books, the browser would appear. This time it didn't with OS 5. So I downgraded to 206 and as I type now, I realised word wrap is fixed! I thought downgrading would unfix word wrap. But it still works after a downgrade and my browser is back.
    If you decude to go back to 5 ther is a fix for this if you are with at&t or t-mo. May work with other carriers, but had to do it with mine on at&t. Check bold 5 thread for link. Heavy C, thanks for zoom answer.

amf14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Running OS 5 for almost 24 hours now. Working fine really except that I only have Hotspot Browser and WAP Browser options. No Internet Browser. I can browse though using wifi. Batt life is better than .206.

The Profiles has been over hauled. I cannot find a way to make exceptions like in OS 4.6. Say I am in the silent profile, in OS 4.6 I can make an exception for a certain contact/group of contacts who can be assigned with another profile when they call. Anyone found a way to do this?

Hvent tried it but maybe contact alerts?

Wrong thread...
    Last edited by jfcooley; 04-12-2009 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Hvent tried it but maybe contact alerts?
    Thanks but the problem with that is the contacts will permanently be assigned with the alert.

What I'm looking for is this: When I'm in Silent mode. I can make exceptions for contact "A" to use the Normal profile when he calls so I can hear the ringtone (everybody else will use Silent profile). OR when I'm in Normal profile, I can create exception so that Contact "B" uses the Silent profile instead (others will use Normal). This is possible in OS 4.6 and can be enabled and disabled using a checkbox.

Thanks!

Gotcha. I'll play with it after taking gf to church and see if I can figure out something. Maybe someone else will have an answer by then as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Gotcha. I'll play with it after taking gf to church and see if I can figure out something. Maybe someone else will have an answer by then as well.
    Thanks a lot!

Been playing around and this is the only thing I can think of.
    When you edit phone or messages within the actual contact you can change tone, volume, when it'll sound.

Try setting tone, any custom volume, and "always".

I can't test it, but seems to me the custom tone and volume will override profile if set to always.

Best I can come up with.

McLovin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    anyone using Desktop Manager 5.0 leak yet?
    LMAO at bj wheeler and his ex daily!
    twitter

mccx33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215b70b5
    Okay, so I finally decide to try this OS and I am unable to update. I connect my device and I get the prompt to update. I click Update Now and then the Task in Progress runs through, then its starts searching for available device software, once that finishes I get an error that reads "A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again." So its a problem with the App loader. Any suggestions? Should I go ahead and try to update with the new leaked Desktop Manager Software 5.0?
    ...& that's pretty much it!

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Blog Entries
    I don't know what's up with that because I did my upgrade with DM 4.6.

--HeavyC.

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast