Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

You are very talented at the developement of these themes. Is it possible to create ... BlackBerry News forum

myhemi300 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

You are very talented at the developement of these themes. Is it possible to create a theme that has to do with the Chrysler 300c hemi? If so can one be developed putting the icons at the bottom of the page? Thanks Frankie

pthomas11 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d70f0b

Re: 88xx OTA Themes

So I hate to be the one to request free work, but cherri, is there any way you can make the vista theme from page 1 of this thread available with a different "system" font. I'm so accustomed to the bbmillbank tall font that I couldn't use the one you designated.

Preferably with the font size being 7 and plain, with font smoothing.

That theme is amazing, but changing the font that is when typing a message or in the browser would put it over the top for me.

Thanks in advance.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

d.b
    d.b no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pthomas11
    So I hate to be the one to request free work, but cherri, is there any way you can make the vista theme from page 1 of this thread available with a different "system" font. I'm so accustomed to the bbmillbank tall font that I couldn't use the one you designated.

That theme is amazing, but changing the font that is when typing a message or in the browser would put it over the top for me.

Thanks in advance.

I totally concur! I love that theme, but being so used to bbmill tall, size 7, I just can't use the theme. AWESOME work though. If you could make it with that font, that'd be absolutely perfect. If not, still brilliant work

myhemi300 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~300c for ota 8800, Cherri if you get a chance. You really create great themes. Thanks again

tomorrowneverkn no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 88xx Themes

Wow, Ronf123, your Vista Zen looks awesome!!! I hope you continue to make more themes... I love my Clownfish Zen, but I'd love if you took a stab at it... I'd love to see nice bold fonts (Like in your Vista) & on the main screen have the icons run across the bottom (rather than the left hand side). Either way, keep up the great work!!

lougambino450 no está en línea Stack level 1

The vida theme is great are you going to do a Melyssa Ford ?

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by lougambino450
    The vida theme is great are you going to do a Melyssa Ford ?
    ill add her to my list

ronf123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by tomorrowneverkn
    Wow, Ronf123, your Vista Zen looks awesome!!! I hope you continue to make more themes... I love my Clownfish Zen, but I'd love if you took a stab at it... I'd love to see nice bold fonts (Like in your Vista) & on the main screen have the icons run across the bottom (rather than the left hand side). Either way, keep up the great work!!
    Thanks tomorrowneverkn, I am currently working on several other themes and I will post them when they are completed.

I really like the Clownfish theme too and have this theme on my blackberry. I think it is a great theme the way it is.

Thanks again.

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Re: Smoothie Theme for 8830

Quote Originally Posted by ma077146
    When I used a 7100i, I liked the Smoothie Theme, which evidently wasn't available for the 8830. I made a meager attempt at recreating it.

would it be possible to export to 87XX series? 4.2.1?
    Michael

tomorrowneverkn no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by ronf123
    Thanks tomorrowneverkn, I am currently working on several other themes and I will post them when they are completed.

I really like the Clownfish theme too and have this theme on my blackberry. I think it is a great theme the way it is.

Thanks again.
    Don't get me wrong I love it too, I just wish the main page icons would scroll across the bottom (I've actually read alot of pinstackers wish they could do this as well, with this and other themes). I also like my fonts a little bigger & bolder (like your vista theme) but the clownfish zen won't let you adjust the size of the fonts.

either way, I look forward to whatever you create next...

clara_oyola no está en línea Stack level 1

Anyone have strawberry shortcake theme in zip.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

88xx theme request thread

requests here

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by pthomas11

Thanks in advance.

not sure which one you guys are talking about, bc i haven't ever made a vista theme

geenyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32cbb762

Thumbs up Re: 88xx theme request thread

first i want to say............im loving all your themes and they are workin excellent on my phone! next i want to request a all navy blue theme with white font. Something similiar to the overlord theme for the blackberry.
    The best way i can put it is i want everything navy sms, menu, etc etc etc!!! for example when i put up the the menu to send a text message the background will be navy blue and the font i use to send the message will be white.............
    another example is when i go into the messages everything is navy blue except for the text fonts so its kinda the reverse type thing..........u can check out the overload theme and see what im talking about and im willing to pay for it
    thanx!!!
    keep up the good work

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: 88xx theme request thread

1st and foremost, id love something with the texas longhorns! its almost football season again and i have to show my texas spirit.

after that one, bob marley, eva mendes, angelina jolie, ... maybe a little clive owen.

so, anytime you guys get around to it thanks in advance

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast