Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

D'oh!! I forgot my cord at work!!!! TRASH! now I have to wait till monday!... BlackBerry News forum

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

D'oh!!
    I forgot my cord at work!!!!
    TRASH!
    now I have to wait till monday!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Whoa!! i thought i missed something here with all the activity for today. And no theres no MMS on these phone with the upgrade for us sprint 8330 users. Also, this still isnt an official upgrade, i just went to blackberry.com to see if it was available for us sprint users, and it still says that 4.3 is the latest OS. 4.5.131 is very good, but not official yet though.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    i have had the .119 on my curve for 1 day and I"ve noticed that the apps are a lot quicker in loading.

i have a couple of questions
    i'm on verizon and if this new beta .119 is sprint i should of deleted the vendor file am i correct in thinking this.
    early i posted that the upgrade from my .77 to .119 went smooth it took about an hour how ever i did not wipe my device using the jl cmdr i probably should have but whats done is done everything is working smoothly. should i be expecting a problem because i didn"t wipe my device or delete the vendor file.
    any comments are welcome. thanks in advance

i've found the best way to learn is by doing.

PIN/ID
    skdck
    do the same thing you did before. I believe that if you dont erase the vendor.xml file, device manager will not recognise the upgrade when you plug your phone after installing the upgrade. If it takes an hour, then it takes an hour, as long as when its done, your phone is working properly.

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    ok only thing that looks weird is my status its not in order

computerteckn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30412bf

Os 4.5

Im running 4.5.133 and so far not many problems that I have seen. At times the phone seems slow and there is no MMS option as of yet for Sprint as they have not released the service books.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by computerteckn View Post
    Im running 4.5.133 and so far not many problems that I have seen. At times the phone seems slow and there is no MMS option as of yet for Sprint as they have not released the service books.
    Where did you find 133? Last I knew it was 131

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Downloaded .119 on my Verizon bb with no issues from .77.
    Gained about 6 megs of memory and have the same issue with flash on video recorder. Other than that everything is working fine so far. Hey, I can upgrade to a 16 gig card now- correct?~via smartphone~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    cgaliffi, yes, you can get a 16gb card with that OS.

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Thanks RoGro! That's what I thought, but just wanted to make sure. ~via smartphone~

rkjunior no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just installed .119 and I noticed that with the Today Plus theme on my Sprint 8330 that the multiple inboxes disappear for my multiple e-mail accounts (Corporate and Yahoo). If I switch to one of the .119 themes they are there... Anyone know if this is fixable?
    I work for one of the "big three"

PIN/ID
    skdck
    did you check to see if those inboxes are in the apps page? They just may have been moved.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by cgaliffi View Post
    Downloaded .119 on my Verizon bb with no issues from .77.
    Gained about 6 megs of memory and have the same issue with flash on video recorder. Other than that everything is working fine so far. Hey, I can upgrade to a 16 gig card now- correct?~via smartphone~
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    cgaliffi, yes, you can get a 16gb card with that OS.
    What do you guys put on those things with 16gb?!!! Must be your movie collections. I have the 8gb card in mine with some long classical works on it and it's not near full yet! jk Have fun with your 16gb card!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Had to go back to .119 instead of .131 since that one was locking up alot! It was bad...so lets hope .119 has better reaction times
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    hey for everyone that is still running.131 resend the service books you'll get the
    MMS
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast