Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I'm running the .119 beta on mines and so far, so good (crossing my fingers)........ BlackBerry News forum

musician1976 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I'm running the .119 beta on mines and so far, so good (crossing my fingers).....

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by tmartel View Post
    I am running 119 on my 8330 for a few days now and seen to be faster. Sprint tv works smoother, I like the way the camera options show up. The only issue I came across is my facebook icon is gone not a major problem. If i just delete the app and reinstall will that fix it? over it seen to be very nice and mybattery didn't get die and played with it forhours last nite. very impressed.
    Be aware the many of my icons were hidden, the browser for example, in the new version. I don't hide any of them any more - I just move the ones I don't want to look at to the bottom. I think I have about 80 icons so the unused ones are waaaaay down.

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    LOL jb you gonna become famous for your typo's I am sure he meant .119
    .117, .119 - it was close. Sorry for the missed number...and I'm probably already famous for my typo's.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    I installed this OS on Tuesday night and must say that I am very impressed with it. I have noticed a couple of bugs though but nothing serious enough to consider downgrading. My main gripe is that when I have conversations up in Blackberry Messenger, they all get closed randomly so I lose my conversation history and it looks like I had not been having any conversations. I can't think of any other glitches offhand and must say this is a WONDERFUL improvement to .97....I had .97 on my phone for a couple weeks and was seriously reconsidering why I was such an avid Blackberry fan. That software was terrible. My phone would freeze up constantly and I promise I had to reset it at least once a day. Additionally I would get the "App Error...." message at least 3 times a week.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Jr have you tried deleting and resending the BBM service books?

izy0007 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    What happened 2 mms!! They were talking abt ?????

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Question for any one that might be running Windows 7 (not sure if its a Windows 7 or an x64 OS although Vista x64 worked fine...). Has anyone tried to upgrade their phone using DM 4.7? I couldn't get the .119 build to install with deleting the vendor.xml so I figured I'd wipe the OS with javaloader -u wipe

I'm sitting with a Error 507 and starting the app loader and starting the Update Software says No software is available for your device....

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    There are a few known issues with 4.7 and my guess would be that is 99.9% of your issue. Try doing a clean uninstall and then go with 4.6. Just note that when uninstalling DM 4.7 it my also uninstall your OS so you will need to reinstall it to your PC.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    There are a few known issues with 4.7 and my guess would be that is 99.9% of your issue. Try doing a clean uninstall and then go with 4.6. Just note that when uninstalling DM 4.7 it my also uninstall your OS so you will need to reinstall it to your PC.
    Agree, Cowboy. I have several OS's installed for different devices and when you uninstall/install a new DM they all disappear in my experience.

Also agree that 4.7 may be the problem tavella's having!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Or just unplug your PC from the internet when it is searching for an update. Once it starts the install you can reconnect and go about your business. That's the quick fix since 4.7 is buggy, at least it buggy me and I went with the above posts and just went back to 4.6 which doesn't have this issue.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I went and used another computer running Vista x64 and DM 4.5. Fixed the problem. I had already wiped the OS using javaloader -u wipe before I tried to install again thinking the Error 507 would initalize the app loader. I used 4.7 on my pc for a long time without a problem. I believe it has something to do with Windows 7 Build 7000. Noticed issues with the CD/DVD burner not wanting to function until I play a cd/dvd. The suggesiton by pegb856 sounds pretty good as well. Did not consider this. I'll try this in the future. Thanks!
    Last edited by tavella81; 01-17-2009 at 08:13 PM.

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    http://www.berryreview.com/2008/10/3...-found-online/

this is where i got mine from. 4.5.0.97
    Last edited by azstar; 01-20-2009 at 09:55 PM.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    I know azstar has a link connecting us to the previous beta thread but thought it might be helpful to begin this new thread with a link to the current beta with credit going to kkwus74 for being the OP. You can get the current 4.5.0.119 beta by going here .

I am having a hard time finding a dowload for the new OS that actually works on my computer. Running WindowsVista...tried this download, however, its not letting me unzip it!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    ItsNowOrNever pm me and i will walk thru it with you step by step

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    I am having a hard time finding a dowload for the new OS that actually works on my computer. Running WindowsVista...tried this download, however, its not letting me unzip it!
    Are you running vista as the admin? I just tested it on my own Vista system and was able to unzip.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Are you running vista as the admin? I just tested it on my own Vista system and was able to unzip.

I dunno...I complained about it and BAM it works. LOL...I think that' sjust what I gotta do. So, we'll see what's gonna happen after it uploads...it's going way fast!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast