Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Hi everyone. My HTML email has me 'get images' each time and I'm on BIS. ... BlackBerry News forum

series335 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31E6D6FD

Advertisement

Hi everyone. My HTML email has me 'get images' each time and I'm on BIS. 4.5.0.131. OS upgrade was done by a Sprint tech in conjunction with an exchange when previous 8330 locked up. Other oddity I can send MMS no issues but to receive I still have to access picture mail at sprint website. Anyone else with these specific issues? Oh and the tech said he used DM 4.7 to upgrafe device. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by series335 View Post
    Hi everyone. My HTML email has me 'get images' each time and I'm on BIS. 4.5.0.131. OS upgrade was done by a Sprint tech in conjunction with an exchange when previous 8330 locked up. Other oddity I can send MMS no issues but to receive I still have to access picture mail at sprint website. Anyone else with these specific issues? Oh and the tech said he used DM 4.7 to upgrafe device. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
    I can't answer your MMS question but as far as your html it is working as it should. Only embedded images are downloaded automatically for all others you must select view image or view images.

series335 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31E6D6FD
    Thanks for quick reponse Cowboy. Appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I can't answer your MMS question but as far as your html it is working as it should. Only embedded images are downloaded automatically for all others you must select view image or view images.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by series335 View Post
    Cowboy's info is exactly right but you CAN get a couple of add-on email viewers that will display your images automatically. BBSmart is the one that I use and Empower, which I believe has more customizing features than BBSmart is another. They aren't free but I think both have free trials so you can have a look at both.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

conroy no está en línea Stack level 1
    does anyone know how to reset the 8330 when the screen is blank/white with a file in the middle that has a circle, a square and a triangle in it,.its also covered by a circle and a line through it like a no smoking sign. the guy at the telus store told me to look up " Blackberry double flash red light" on the internet. so far no luck. can anyone help me clear this problem. Your help will be greately appreciated.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by conroy View Post
    does anyone know how to reset the 8330 when the screen is blank/white with a file in the middle that has a circle, a square and a triangle in it,.its also covered by a circle and a line through it like a no smoking sign. the guy at the telus store told me to look up " Blackberry double flash red light" on the internet. so far no luck. can anyone help me clear this problem. Your help will be greately appreciated.
    I don't know what that means but it sounds like you may be missing something basic like the OS, which could be corrupted or something like that. Do you have any details re: what you did just before this happened?

If you don't know what else to do and you can't wipe the 8330, I'd plug it into the Desktop Manager and start from the beginning and try to reinstall the OS and go from there. Post back your progress and/or any other info you may have.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011