Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 313233343536

Wow...thank you for such a thorough reply. Im going to read over that post a ... BlackBerry News forum

cbarry317 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Wow...thank you for such a thorough reply. Im going to read over that post a few times, but you have really answered many of my questions. I will def look forward to your next post about the battery life, which is really important to me. Thank you Vin, and everyone else on the stacks

PTYSturm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21016F1F
    Um.....well yea....i have a little question....so u say that .238 is a leaked OS....so how can i install it on my 8900 and what steps should i do for nothing bad to happen to my stuff....? And also where can i get the pinstack.app?? Also the youtube videos don't work at all....i got .101 and well i'm new to everything bout bbs and all that stuff....

PTYSturm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21016F1F
    .....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOOLOLOLOLOL 2 weeks later and no reply....U guys must be hella busy....Just noticed last post was October 1st so...This is a dead thread IMO..of course until a new OS comes out (leaked) in my last post forget bout the steps, and the backup...Figured those by reading the last 5 pages of posts...Lol xD anyone wanna follow me in Twitter? Just put Sturm_Killa and u will find me hehe

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 313233343536