Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thats an interesting story I found on CNN. There are many out there as addicted ... BlackBerry News forum

sk1d no está en línea Stack level 2

Obama Not Giving Up BlackBerry Without a Fight

Advertisement

Thats an interesting story I found on CNN.

There are many out there as addicted to the BlackBerry Religion as myself ha ha ha.

for full story follow the link below

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...liticalflipper

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    This has been a story ever since he won the election. I don't blame him. Who in their right mind would want to give up their BB? We can send people to the moon and launch sophisticated and deadly weapons with little regard, then there should be a way he can keep his BB. ........I'm just saying

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think its a little extensive to have to give up a BB (well any phone for that matter) just because your now the president. I was going to go into the military but chose against it because I'm not getting rid of my phone to serve my country. Even if its just for boot camp... That's just one berry addicts opinion though.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1d View Post
    Thats an interesting story I found on CNN.

There are many out there as addicted to the BlackBerry Religion as myself ha ha ha.

for full story follow the link below

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...liticalflipper
    I think we totally get his wanting to keep it - it would be the same for any phone, smart or not. I totally agree with him. However, they need to find a way to keep his info from the general public. The worry, I think, is that some "state (secret) information" will leak that's not supposed to. It's purely a security risk. If they could encrypt all his info and/or encode his conversations fine - otherwise, I don't want my president broadcasting his emails and conversations over the air waves.

My guess would be that if the president has a Blackberry, sit back a watch the spam, hacking attempts, etc. grow over the next 4 years.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by jkai2188 View Post
    I think its a little extensive to have to give up a BB (well any phone for that matter) just because your now the president. I was going to go into the military but chose against it because I'm not getting rid of my phone to serve my country. Even if its just for boot camp... That's just one berry addicts opinion though.

Wow, I can understand that....thank G-d blackberry wasn't on the radar when I went to bootcamp eons ago

Ha ha ha

I guess it would be asking for too much yo give up your BB so as to serve your country.

Or maybe he shouldkeep it and hire a BB Czar, with an office at The White House, whose role would be to secure The President's BB from spam and stuff like that

Quote Originally Posted by sk1d View Post
    Ha ha ha

I guess it would be asking for too much yo give up your BB so as to serve your country.

Or maybe he shouldkeep it and hire a BB Czar, with an office at The White House, whose role would be to secure The President's BB from spam and stuff like that
    lol- now that sounds like a plan......he should start looking for someone to fill in that position.....maybe a "Head of Blackberry Security"??

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    It is with honor and gratitude I accept this appointment. I promise to do my very best to keep President Obama on his Blackberry Slackin and a Stackin. I to will push for at least one Blackberry for every American so they can know the joy of the addiction we all love.

Thank you Mr. President and all my fellow Americans I hope to serve you and Blackberry well...

Sorry I couldn't help it........

mnemerah no está en línea Stack level 2
    Now this is interesting. I can't say I blame Obama, I wouldn't want to give up my Berry either.

I just can't help thinking of a thread I read here a while back, which I wish I remembered a little better. But the gist of it was one of the middle eastern countries wanted RIM to install a dedicated email server for them because they were unable to moniter email sent by blackberry due to RIMs encryption processes.
    This was after some terrorists had coordinated an attack using email via BB.

Now I am no expert on encryption/hacking but when governments are having trouble hacking BBs, that seems pretty secure.

You have my vote cowboy...."Slackin and a Stackin" .......I'm so guilty

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    I would have a simple solution in this situation.... "I am the most powerful man in the world. Try to take my Berry and you will find out how powerful."

The whole argument is ludicrous. Before the telephone the president didn't have one. Once it was invented, I am sure it was on his desk ASAP.

I think the powers that be don't like the idea that the president may be able to make personal calls that by-pass the White house recording devices. He might actually be able to arrange to actually RUN the country behind their backs.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

I cannot wait to see how this turns out

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Its not extensive if he is updating facebook and myspace status's all day. Haha

myselfdotcom no está en línea Stack level 1
    who care if he giving up the BB or not...he got a country to run with all the FALSE promises he made...he better show some unlike our good ol Mayor Dixon of Baltimore and her peons of corrupted so called "elected officials"......
    All politicians are a bunch of crooks..sick of them..

never mind me...he is a United States of America President not Kanye West, for crying out loud!!

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Besides he wants us to share the wealth so why shouldn't he share the info on his BB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast