I got an email today from the folks at Nobex Radio Companion letting me know ... BlackBerry News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Nobex Station Lists Expanded, Now Includes ESPN Stations

Advertisement

I got an email today from the folks at Nobex Radio Companion letting me know that they have made quite a few additions to their playable radio stations. First our Canadian friends got many of their stations added a few weeks ago and now for all you sports fans they bring you ESPN radio. Here is more from the email:

"Thought you’d like to know that Nobex Radio Companion just added ESPN stations from all across the US. You can even listen to the National ESPN sports stream. If local sports is your thing then you can tune in to cities such as Dallas, St. Louis, Philadelphia, Boston, Cleveland and more to hear sporting events taking place in your area.

As always, Nobex Radio Companion also lets you see the recent playlist of over 2,700 radio and to listen to over 1000 playable stations. Take advantage of cool features like lyrics that scroll to the music and fun facts about the artist and song you are listening to. Don’t forget that you can also get songs or ringtones with a single click, straight from your device.

Sports, Music, or news, never miss your favorite radio program again with Nobex Radio Companion!"

Check out their station list here.
    My previous review of Nobex here.
    Or to download it, click here from your BlackBerry browser.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Thanks for the update, azstar. There are quite a few that aren't playable that I wish were but this is still a very cool app.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Cool thanks az, I was just checking out the scrolling lyrics feature, my wife will love that
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    Its a cool app. Thanks for the list
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

idiedtryin no está en línea Stack level 3
    For some reason it won't take me to the download page, it won't load, any ideas?

nobex no está en línea Stack level 2

Nobex here

Hi there, nobex here - please email us at support@nobexinc.com, so we can see why the download does not work for you.

Thanks.

gomezbrotherz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is this app free???

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yes, but they may add a subscription service in the future. You will not unknowingly be charged though. You will be prompted to buy it if desired when/if they do add a fee. For now, listen to your heart's content for free. Just be sure you have an unlimited data plan

gomezbrotherz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanx ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by idiedtryin View Post
    For some reason it won't take me to the download page, it won't load, any ideas?
    Idiedtryin,
    Did you ever get to the load page? I had a problem getting to the DL page, different ap, and what solved it for me was to go to browser, options, browser configuration and set "Emulation Mode" to "Blackberry" - somehow mine had been reset to "Microsoft IE" and I didn't realize it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com