azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

:cry: sorry it's giving you fits today
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Doesn't matter which one.
    It's the GSM curse, Roger. If you were on T-Mobile in AR, you wouldn't get more than an occasional "sputter" out of Nobex most of the time and you'd lose a call every time you went past a tree. (We have lots of trees here.)

Sorry. That doesn't help much, does it?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! Yeah, you're a real big help, JB.

Seriously, though, I did NOT have this problem when I first installed the app. I'll have to try it outside this building and see what happens.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Just downloaded, sweet-thanks AZ!! When I first downloaded, I got a message that said this was a trial and I would be notified later and asked if I wanted to buy a monthly subscription. I know with Slacker, you have the optio to decline and still use the service if you are willing to put up with the commercials, etc. Does anyone know about Nobex?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Just downloaded, sweet-thanks AZ!! When I first downloaded, I got a message that said this was a trial and I would be notified later and asked if I wanted to buy a monthly subscription. I know with Slacker, you have the optio to decline and still use the service if you are willing to put up with the commercials, etc. Does anyone know about Nobex?
    I think that ultimately there this will be a subscription application and we're now in a "trial period" as the msg says. I don't think anyone knows when the trial will end and the subscription will start.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The subscription service is planned and if they stick to what they told me they had in mind a while back, it will be very small, specially if you pay for a year's worth up front, I believe people would be happy with the price. But they till have some streaming issues to work out for some users so I don't know how soon they will start that, maybe they will pipe in with hints about that. There are so many free radio apps that I think some may balk at paying anything. But nobex has some cool features that none of the others do, and I think it would be worth it to me.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yes, it is my favorite streaming app. Just gotta figure out why I get those pesky interruptions at work. Played with it for awhile Friday in my car.....didn't have as many interruptions, but there were a couple that lasted for a few seconds.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Thanx JB, AZ and Rog. I love this, and if its not too high I would pay for it. Like you said AZ, it has a LOT of really cool features the others don't. Good find!

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I love nobex too... Its my current numero ono...

Jblack, I tried moodio.fm, it added kRBE for me, but wouldn't play it... Could you try it at your end and see if it works for you?

Thanks...

Dragon, Sorry to be so long - I was out all afternoon. KRBE plays fine for me here. I hope it's not because of where you are. Do other stations in the states play OK for you?

xlarkascendingx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207959bd
    I honestly like Pandora a lot more, considering Nobex won't even work for me. I always get an error when I choose a station.

Nobex is a little tricky at first - you have to press the menu key and select "play" once you have chosen a station.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Dragon, Sorry to be so long - I was out all afternoon. KRBE plays fine for me here. I hope it's not because of where you are. Do other stations in the states play OK for you?
    That's the only station I tried on moodio john... Ill do some more research and get back to ya...

I can play the KRBE feed directly from their web site if I'm on my laptop, so I'd assume its not a location restriction imposed by the station, maybe by moodio...

Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    That's the only station I tried on moodio john... Ill do some more research and get back to ya...

I can play the KRBE feed directly from their web site if I'm on my laptop, so I'd assume its not a location restriction imposed by the station, maybe by moodio...
    Seems like it ought to work on your BB then unless there's some carrier restriction that we don't know about - that seems unlikely but a possibility I guess.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345