Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by RoGro It's sporadic. It'll play flawlessly for awhile, then there'll be an ... BlackBerry News forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    It's sporadic. It'll play flawlessly for awhile, then there'll be an interruption. I do have the phone in quiet mode, too. Been great for the past several minutes, though.
    Roger, I found that GSM carriers just HAVE breaks, streaming and otherwise, and appear to be generally slower than CDMA carriers - it may just be the service in my area. When I had T-mobile there was always a pause between the time I hit the answer button and when the caller could here my hello - it nearly always resulted in my having to say "hello" twice. With my CDMA carrier the connection is instant.

Do you have that problem with your carrier?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    I had this application before and it worked find then it just stop. Now I just installed it again and it's still now working on my 8310
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    When you select play, what happes? Did you try a few playable stations?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Roger, I found that GSM carriers just HAVE breaks, streaming and otherwise, and appear to be generally slower than CDMA carriers - it may just be the service in my area. When I had T-mobile there was always a pause between the time I hit the answer button and when the caller could here my hello - it nearly always resulted in my having to say "hello" twice. With my CDMA carrier the connection is instant.

Do you have that problem with your carrier?
    Yes, I have noticed that, JB, but when I first installed and started using RC I didn't have an issue with the breaks......or maybe I just didn't really notice them. Maybe since I finally got around to loading up my media card and have been listening primarily to that, the radio streaming thing is just more noticable. I'll have to give it a try outside this building and see how it goes.

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    I just did a battery pull and yes I did forget you have to tell it to play the song in order for it start duh! I did like the concept and I really like to read the lyrics so I don't look stupid when I am trying to be my very own American Idol
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Sweet. Thanks Az!!!!

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Here goes...
    I just upgraded to the latest version.. And now stations in my area are stuck at 2:56pm for the last 45mins..
    I first did a battery pull, dint help, then I uninstalled and installed it again. Still have the same issue.
    Anyone else experiencing this?
    I have a BB 8310 att 4.5.0.110
    I currently have these stations on nobex 99.7 KMVQ, 94.9 KYLD, 106.1 KMEL san jose, ca area.

It does seem to be out of sync, could be a server issue or maybe lack of update from the station. Not sure. Note that only one of those stations is playable, 99.7. The others are for showing album artwork while listening via home or car stereo. See the nobex site for more details.

nobex no está en línea Stack level 2

Nobex here

Hi Guys, Nobex here.

Thanks for trying the new version so quickly. We hope you like it.

Wanted to address the few two technical issues raised:
    1. stations in the San Jose area - yes, there is a problem with the server there that monitors the radio stations. The service providers that hosts the relevant machines has issues with the connection for about a week now, and it should be fixed any day now, they said. This causes those delays. Sorry. The stream itself should come with no delays...
    2. connection issues - if you get those, please provide us with as much details as possible (like carrier, APN settings, etc.). Please send those to support@nobexinc.com and we'll answer promptly. In general, as AZ wrote, we believe this version streams better than any previous one, but it seems it's always a chase after some rare scenarios. Please share whatever information you can to let us track those.

Thanks,

The Nobex team

Yea, only 99.7 is playable. I use the other 2 if I want to get the song info of a song I might like on the radio..
    Cool, I was thinking it was a prob on ma berry,
    Thnx 4 coming thru azstar

@ nobex..
    Gotcha. Thnx

Thanks for the help nobex

wahtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Umm, I'm confused, myxer is for making/downloading ringtones, nobexRC is a streaming radio app. How are they comparable?
    They may be talking about the "Mobile Goodies" section...it looks like you can buy ringtones or the song instantly rather than use the email feature.
    WAHTX

“If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG!"

~Bill Gates~

IzzyBB no está en línea Stack level 2
    Love it!

Works like a dream on my 8900, just like the last version.

With a mini-plug ,i can use the AUX-in on my car stereo to give me full audio,bass treble control over any station I'm listening to.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    loving the lyrics feature... just wish i had a lil more bandwidth so it wouldnt freeze to buffer every so often...
    i see RED...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast