You all know that Nobex RC is one of my favorite BlackBerry apps, over 4,500 ... BlackBerry News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Nobex Radio Companion Teams up with 7Digital

You all know that Nobex RC is one of my favorite BlackBerry apps, over 4,500 stations, playlists, scroll through album artwork, follow along with lyrics karaoke style and much more. Well now they have added yet another cool feature. They have partnered with 7Digital to bring purchasing and downloading music straight to your BlackBerry!

"With the 7digital application, BlackBerry Smartphone users can wirelessly browse, search, discover and purchase tracks from the catalogue of over seven million. The application provides access to content from all four major music labels as well as key independent labels. Nobex Radio Companion users can download 7Digital from within the application, and can then buy music easily - when you see a song that you want to purchase, a single click brings you directly to the page in the 7Digital store – seamless integration! Tracks are then instantly delivered to a user's BlackBerry Smartphone."

Since I'm sporting the Droid right now, I can't test this out, but if any of you do be sure to leave comments.

You can download NobexRC in BlackBerry App World or check out more on their site.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Blog Entries
    I'll definitely have to check this out...I purchase most songs with iTunes, since they are DRM free now, so will have to check this new feature out. Thanks AZ
    My Smartphone History - 7130e -> 8130 Pearl -> 8330 Curve -> iPhone 3G -> Javelin(Curve 8900)