Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58

And while we're on the subject of Twitter, give @aplusk some love if you haven't ... BlackBerry News forum

  1. #31
    StarMile's Avatar
    StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    130

    Advertisement



    And while we're on the subject of Twitter, give @aplusk some love if you haven't already, today looks to be the day he'll beat CNN to a million followers.

    Hmm... odd, I just noticed it's Uber Twiter, not Twitter. ?

  2. #32
    Tre Lawrence's Avatar
    Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMile View Post
    And while we're on the subject of Twitter, give @aplusk some love if you haven't already, today looks to be the day he'll beat CNN to a million followers.

    Hmm... odd, I just noticed it's Uber Twiter, not Twitter. ?
    The app is called Uber Twitter, but the developer's twitter account is Ubertwiter.

  3. #33
    creative21's Avatar
    creative21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    24BOD7BB
    Posts
    17

    Thumbs up

    The auto location function FREAKED me out!!!!! o noooooooooooo i turned that off lol other than that i dig ubertwitter

  4. #34
    r1ch007's Avatar
    r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    Profile
    Posts
    246
    :-Đ
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  5. #35
    taeisme's Avatar
    taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    594
    actually it didn't do no more damage to my battery than twitterberry.... it actually did better... Well I will try it again tomorrow and see what happens...

  6. #36
    jonnyxedge's Avatar
    jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Posts
    3,945
    its pretty cool, way to buggy. after installing it, i get constant hourglass and to many uncaught exceptions without it installed my devic runs smoothly
    The BlackBerry Guru

    [x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

  7. #37
    stnkyq2's Avatar
    stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Posts
    780
    IT works fine on my BBBOLD....... Using it currently and figuring out what other things I can do with this app, so far as twittering....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

    Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

  8. #38
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Well, been using it for a couple days now and really prefer it over the others I have tried. can't wait till the list of features they are planning gets added. I have had it show overlapping fonts when first installed but exiting and restarting the app resolved it and I have had no trouble since. I have also had 2 occasions where it appeared to be updating but it didn't and just kinda froze, but exiting and restarting fixed it quickly. It seems to load updates much faster than TB or TT. I have it set to update every 5 minutes but it doesn't seem too hard on the battery but I just bought a new extended battery and my old battery was barely holding a charge for 6 hours so I can't fairly compare this.

    I like the location feature, will be fun on my trip to Del Mar next month. It only gives the location of one tower, so the accuracy is not good, but it is still a fun feature. I just have to remember to turn the location feature off before I go home so I'm not sending tweets with my home location.....too creepy

    I like that when I click on a tweet I get the users profile info below the tweet and have easy access to their web sites etc. Cool feature. Posting pics is easy with this app and I like the progress status bar when uploading images. Viewing trending topics is easy with this app as well.

    I will gladly be waiting for the next beta version and hoping for the implementation of some features like viewing your DMs, adding alerts, searching and more.

    I love how easy it is to set up the app and select your options when you first install it....it's great.....but I hate the fact that if I want to go back and change a feature, like location which I will change frequently, I have to go page by page through all the set-up options. I wish that I could access the ability to turn the location on and off right from the menu and have it take as few clicks as possible. This is the one thing I can say I actually hate about the app...
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  9. #39
    MotoUp's Avatar
    MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,360
    Thanks Az, I think I'll give it a shot now.

  10. #40
    aldie's Avatar
    aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    301
    someone said you don't post to twitpic. i like twitpic. :-/

    i also like the option on TB to be able to post from my my pictures folder, is that doesn't seem to be an option on UT.

    that being said, after using if for a couple of days, i am liking it a lot.

  11. #41
    Tre Lawrence's Avatar
    Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Well, been using it for a couple days now and really prefer it over the others I have tried. can't wait till the list of features they are planning gets added. I have had it show overlapping fonts when first installed but exiting and restarting the app resolved it and I have had no trouble since. I have also had 2 occasions where it appeared to be updating but it didn't and just kinda froze, but exiting and restarting fixed it quickly. It seems to load updates much faster than TB or TT. I have it set to update every 5 minutes but it doesn't seem too hard on the battery but I just bought a new extended battery and my old battery was barely holding a charge for 6 hours so I can't fairly compare this.

    I like the location feature, will be fun on my trip to Del Mar next month. It only gives the location of one tower, so the accuracy is not good, but it is still a fun feature. I just have to remember to turn the location feature off before I go home so I'm not sending tweets with my home location.....too creepy

    I like that when I click on a tweet I get the users profile info below the tweet and have easy access to their web sites etc. Cool feature. Posting pics is easy with this app and I like the progress status bar when uploading images. Viewing trending topics is easy with this app as well.

    I will gladly be waiting for the next beta version and hoping for the implementation of some features like viewing your DMs, adding alerts, searching and more.

    I love how easy it is to set up the app and select your options when you first install it....it's great.....but I hate the fact that if I want to go back and change a feature, like location which I will change frequently, I have to go page by page through all the set-up options. I wish that I could access the ability to turn the location on and off right from the menu and have it take as few clicks as possible. This is the one thing I can say I actually hate about the app...
    Well said...

  12. #42
    jr!'s Avatar
    jr!
    jr! no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    105
    I find it hangs at times on my 8130 & I do know if you chose either exit or close (don't know for sure which one), the umlauts on the logo turn red if you have new tweets. I also learned from experience that if you set it to update every minute or 2 your battery wears out pretty fast!

  13. #43
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Quote Originally Posted by jr! View Post
    I find it hangs at times on my 8130 & I do know if you chose either exit or close (don't know for sure which one), the umlauts on the logo turn red if you have new tweets. I also learned from experience that if you set it to update every minute or 2 your battery wears out pretty fast!

    Thanks, I hadn't noticed the change in the umlauts

    And yes, they all eat your battery fast if you have it set to frequent updates.
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  14. #44
    jessyizspoiled's Avatar
    jessyizspoiled no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    18
    Did anyone ever find out how to actually select to follow someone?? I'm still searching... Lol or is that not a feature yet?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  15. #45
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Quote Originally Posted by jessyizspoiled View Post
    Did anyone ever find out how to actually select to follow someone?? I'm still searching... Lol or is that not a feature yet?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Right now you can only follow from the public timeline, but they plan on adding more follow options
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •