Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well ok then this is great news. Since I have an upgrade coming up I ... BlackBerry News forum

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin

Advertisement

Well ok then this is great news. Since I have an upgrade coming up I will be watching closely.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    That will be a very welcomed change. I think that's why so many people jump the blackberry ship. Other smartphones have really taken advantage of the browser possibilities.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    So once this hits the market (hopefully with no glitches or lag time) will this have flash support?
    From what I have read, Flash is slowly but surely going to the wayside. Flash is a resource hog and is very insecure. This is completely new platform that will eventually replace Flash. HTML5 is less demanding of the processor and is much more secure. Its the future and its about time!

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    From what I have read, Flash is slowly but surely going to the wayside. Flash is a resource hog and is very insecure. This is completely new platform that will eventually replace Flash. HTML5 is less demanding of the processor and is much more secure. Its the future and its about time!
    They just anounced flash how can it already before release get canned?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    yup many argue that flash is dead and html 5 will replace it, no one more so than Steve Jobs. I guess time will tell.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    Drdoom23, you're so right! Rim started with a secured smart phone for corporations and I rather they go slow but sure than fast and not a secured and efficient system! Way to go rim!! Two thumbs up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12