Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Another good application is Pocket Express from Handmark. Somewhat similar to Handango's InHand where it ... BlackBerry News forum

Concsoft no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Must Have Software List

Advertisement

Another good application is Pocket Express from Handmark. Somewhat similar to Handango's InHand where it has a catalog of software but also includes some free content (news and weather). It has a free version and a subscription version that offers more live content.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

thanks!!

kcschultz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    At rest
    Does anyone know of a desktop application that will allow me to view, delete emails and messages form my desktop when I sync or attach my BB to the usb cable?

magemasher89 no está en línea Stack level 1

you know the 3 free games free link takes you right back to the blackberry forums.

lindycu no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319BDB8B
    (just started using my Verizon BB8703e) here is the list of software added to date:

BES services (company email/calendar/etc)
    BBSpell (free version w/ ads)
    Berry411
    Gmail app (I like having it separate from my work, also like Gmail interface)
    GoogleMaps (loved it on Treo, even better on BB, as is Gmail app)
    PinStacker Forums (must have)
    Fidelity Anywhere
    Klondike (free)
    Suduko (free)
    Texas Hold'em King 2 (free)
    BBTetris (free)

jerms no está en línea Stack level 2
    where can i dl bbbweather/bbnews ota... ??

pin me
    32B35086

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What is BBuptime?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by cclaw125
    What is BBuptime?
    I believe it's a server monitoring system. Here's a link for you to check out: http://bbuptime.com/

aktiv no está en línea Stack level 1

One more free game from Magmic

Ka-Glom has both me and my wife addicted. Completely useless and highly recommended. Their Sudoku game is also quite nice.

Regarding a recent post, "bbtetris" no longer appears to be freely available. All of my searches go back to a link on BlackBerryHowTo.com, stating that they've had to pull the game off of the net. Too bad.

Cheers

Keith.

csa819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just came back to the Crackberry Pearl from a Nokia e62.
    The software I use so far:
    Berry411-Free app that finds anything, and tells you how to get there or call, with maps and turn by turns if ya need it, OTA Avail
    OperaMini-Free Browser I like it better than the native BB Browser
    wwwoperaminicom OTA Download
    Gmail- Free from Google, I had a problem with my Gmail account resending mail sent from the BB back to the BB as well as the recipient, and couldn't figure out the alleged fix with the inbox filter. Only problem is it doesn't update that often, so I use BBpush, and this app to reply and manage my inbox, which has very similar functions as reg Gmail, plus access to old archived messages without them taking up space on the handheld. I am even starting to forward stuff to Gmail, just to archive it.
    GoogleTalk-Free from Google. Works great, only downside is not many people I know are on it.
    BB Maps- came with device, this thing rocks. works great with Pharos' Bluetooth GPS reciever
    IdeaMatrix
    ToDoMatrix- Both from wwwREXwirelesscom $60 bucks each, $100 for both. EXPENSIVE, but very very well worth it. IdeaMatrix is a drawer and file database that tracks ideas and whatever. It also crossreferences everything 17 different ways from Sunday. It backs everything up wirelessly with the vendor, and has a desktop interface that works great. No more postit's or scraps in my wallet, everything is , and findable. ToDOMatrix looks similar, but adds alarms and reminders to whatever needs to get done. Views include today, next three and within a week. Works great on the PEARL. I am a paramedic on the road for a twelve hour shift, we have internet enabled PC's, but I cannot download programs to them and I frequently am in a different truck. The desktop interface, which works with both of these, makes it very easy to add and edit what I need to, and to have it sync wirelessly and automatically makes the deal. Plus, it adds more space for stuff without taking up memory.
    CalendarShare-$20 Handango This is the commercial version of GCal Sync. It works. Again, I am on the road away from my PC Outlook most of the day, and it is often easier to work on a full size screen, plus CaledarShare can sync my public Gcal, and read up 5 others.No bugs yet either.
    HeadlineHawk-Free, wwwRexwirelesscom This is kinda interesting. It's a RSS feed program, but it does it all via Email, not over the browser. It's quicker, and it has some really nice delivery scheduling features. Only problem is it doesn't like the trackball on the Pearl very much.
    Any good video converters or TV programs out there for the 8100?

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119

that was THEE hardest post to read i have ever read!
    "A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

KatyEnochs no está en línea Stack level 2

Ok, I am having problems with the JiveSlide, I keep getting a "user not found" error when i try to load my Flickr. I am typing my username right (I would know since it's my name, lol) but does anyone know why i would get this and what to do? thanks

Katy

rubengpxs no está en línea Stack level 1

You could also take a look at the bottom of the wikipedia page of BlackBerry for some third party software: en.wikipedia.org/BlackBerry

Dollarbill79 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4019F26F

Does anybody know either A. how to download trials from handango in hand or B. OTA downloads from the handango website?
    Its better to be pi$$ed off that pi$$ed on.....

Feel free to pin me up.....
    PIN:4019F26F

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

you can also go to m.flickr.com and view and upload your photos. Plus you can browse through everyone else's photos and everything else you can do on your pc.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast