For companies thinking of migrating to Hosted Exchange Server 2007 from their current mail platform, ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Migrate to Hosted Exchange and BlackBerry for Free Through Apps4Rent

Advertisement

For companies thinking of migrating to Hosted Exchange Server 2007 from their current mail platform, Apps4Rent, a Microsoft Gold Partner and BlackBerry Alliance Member, announces the availability of free migration assistance and zero cost set-up for businesses. Apps4Rent’s Hosted Exchange plans http://www.apps4rent.com/hostedexchange.htm) start at $6.95/mailbox/month.

“Apps4Rent.com is a unique provider in that it doesn’t charge any set-up fees for its hosted Exchange, hosted SharePoint, hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and Hyper-V hosting plans,” said Wade Dube, Manager for Apps4Rent.“By allowing for zero cost migration to hosted Exchange and SharePoint Hosting platforms, businesses can lower IT cost in this economic downturn without losing any competitive advantage.”

Apps4Rent.com's hosted Exchange service with option to add BlackBerry offers businesses greater functionality, and improved stability including access to the latest Exchange Server 2007 features such as easy to use interface for Outlook Web Access, support for large mailboxes, fast performance on 64bit servers, clustered server architecture for load balancing and 99.99% high availability, instant message searching capabilities and more.

By using hosted Exchange from Apps4Rent.com, IT managers can avoid an expensive and time consuming upgrade of an in-house Exchange server. An in-house upgrade requires a new 64bit hardware and direct upgrade is not possible from prior versions of Exchange Server to Exchange 2007. Other supporting applications such as Backup, Anti-virus, BlackBerry, and mobility software may also require significant upgrades in order to support Exchange Server 2007.

Companies can capitalize on Apps4Rent.com's hosted Exchange Server 2007 without making initial and ongoing investments in technology or personnel. Along with full Exchange 2007 access, customers receive an easy to use web-based administration interface, 24x7 x365 phone, email and chat support, and full support for BlackBerry Enterprise Server, Windows Mobile phones, iPhone or any smart phone that uses ActiveSync technology.

[read more]

malejko no está en línea Stack level 2
    So... do you work for them or something? I was intrigued until I saw the $9.99/mo extra for BES. The $7.95 for 2 GB looked cheaper than even GoDaddy's hosted exchange http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/email/...l.asp?ci=14628
    but the extra $9.99/month pushes it to like 50% more than GoDaddy's.

Not that I'm saying GoDaddy is the best host, but they've pretty much put a company that I was using out of the hosted exchange business already.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by malejko View Post
    So... do you work for them or something?
    lol .. nope. just reporting the press release as it came over the newswire

i think its note-worthy because the setup charges have been waved? i can't really speak to the other options that are out there .. sorry

Apps4rent no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Apps4Rent, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

Hi Malejko,

Thanks for your comments. Apps4Rent, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is the leading provider of premium hosted solutions to businesses and resellers at value prices. Apps4Rent supplies a selection of hosted applications including the ever popular Microsoft Hosted Exchange 2007 , MS SharePoint Hosting Services 3.0, Hyper-V Hosting of Virtual Dedicated Servers, Hosted Kaseya IT Automation Software.
    We are providing very cheap services for USA and UK.

Apps4rent no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello Admin,

Please delete my above thread as per as possible. I will thank full to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Apps4rent View Post
    Hi Malejko,

Thanks for your comments. Apps4Rent, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is the leading provider of premium hosted solutions to businesses and resellers at value prices. Apps4Rent supplies a selection of hosted applications including the ever popular Microsoft Hosted Exchange 2007 , MS SharePoint Hosting Services 3.0, Hyper-V Hosting of Virtual Dedicated Servers, Hosted Kaseya IT Automation Software.
    We are providing very cheap services for USA and UK.