Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 218

Originally Posted by Jbee Vlingo left side conv. Key works 4 me. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ... BlackBerry News forum

  1. #61
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Vlingo left side conv. Key works 4 me.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You got vlingo to work ??????????????????????????????????

    I couldn't get past setting it up the first time. (got stuck after assigning it to the convenience key), however, that was with .65 OS. I haven't even tried with the .75 OS update. Are all features working for you?
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  2. #62
    e-berry's Avatar
    e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    23001419
    Posts
    308
    JabpLite - personal finance program

    http://www.freepoc.org/viewapp.php?id=58

    IS WORKING!
    but.... just like opera mini you must lightly tap.. ALSO.. since my lists are pretty long by now from using the app. I was having a problem trying to scroll on it and couldn't figure it out since every time i tapped it would UN-reconcile my transactions and what not.. i then realized that by tapping the GREEN BAR that runs across the screen you can scroll down or up.. i don't know how to take a screenshot but i used one from their site so you know what i mean by the GREEN BAR.


    Last edited by e-berry; 12-09-2008 at 11:15 AM. Reason: weird tags showed up
    --
    More than meets the eye.

  3. #63
    clayatx's Avatar
    clayatx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    74
    add etrade mobile pro to the DO NOT INSTALL LIST. IT WILL BRICK YOUR STORM.

  4. #64
    ronx162's Avatar
    ronx162 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    304BCB8B
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    You got vlingo to work ??????????????????????????????????

    I couldn't get past setting it up the first time. (got stuck after assigning it to the convenience key), however, that was with .65 OS. I haven't even tried with the .75 OS update. Are all features working for you?
    Hmm, I just tried Vlingo again with .76... I installed the version for 4.6 OS, went into Applications and disabled compatibility mode, and then ran the setup... everything worked fine until I got to the step where you test the convenience key. I assigned the left convenience key successfully, but when I try to test it with "Web search concert tickets", it's like the key won't stay held down... like even though I press and hold the left convenience key, Vlingo thinks that I pressed and released it.

    Has anyone gotten Vlingo to work perfectly yet? If so, which version did you install? And did you disable compatibility mode?

    Thanks,
    Rob

  5. #65
    vince1's Avatar
    vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Posts
    3,675
    World mate Live is now working. A app. I use a lot in work
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  6. #66
    aaronnieves's Avatar
    aaronnieves no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    305F72EB
    Posts
    195
    I have SplashMoney working on mine

  7. #67
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319
    Quote Originally Posted by ronx162 View Post
    Hmm, I just tried Vlingo again with .76... I installed the version for 4.6 OS, went into Applications and disabled compatibility mode, and then ran the setup... everything worked fine until I got to the step where you test the convenience key. I assigned the left convenience key successfully, but when I try to test it with "Web search concert tickets", it's like the key won't stay held down... like even though I press and hold the left convenience key, Vlingo thinks that I pressed and released it.

    Has anyone gotten Vlingo to work perfectly yet? If so, which version did you install? And did you disable compatibility mode?

    Thanks,
    Rob
    Same thing happened to me as well.


    ++
    FYI for everyone who reads this thread.
    I am currently unable to "edit" the intial post, this is why I have not been updating the list of working apps. I am waiting on a solution from Hayden. I may have to turn the list into a blog post to be able to edit the list. Just letting everyone know
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  8. #68
    dean0uga's Avatar
    dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    415
    thanks for the update J llama, youre the best

  9. #69
    ItsNowOrNever's Avatar
    ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30485184
    Posts
    2,994
    You're awesome J
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

  10. #70
    clayatx's Avatar
    clayatx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    Same thing happened to me as well.


    ++
    FYI for everyone who reads this thread.
    I am currently unable to "edit" the intial post, this is why I have not been updating the list of working apps. I am waiting on a solution from Hayden. I may have to turn the list into a blog post to be able to edit the list. Just letting everyone know
    i actually was wondering about this. as long as there is an easy to read version somewhere i am happy!

  11. #71
    Jbee's Avatar
    Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    You got vlingo to work ??????????????????????????????????

    I couldn't get past setting it up the first time. (got stuck after assigning it to the convenience key), however, that was with .65 OS. I haven't even tried with the .75 OS update. Are all features working for you?

    Yeah, it works for me. I flew right through setup and install. The only thing I notice is a light crackling noise as I am pressing convenience key. I tried changing to right side, and it will not work. Bummer, I am use to right side.

    P.S.-thx for thread update info.
    Last edited by Jbee; 12-10-2008 at 05:21 PM. Reason: add...

  12. #72
    mcm180's Avatar
    mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    Posts
    1,117
    just got an email that SnapScreen has been upgraded and now supports the STORM .. ..... SnapScreen is a cool low memory app which takes screen shots in jpg bmp png format and can save on your sd card and be emailed, MMS or sent via bb messenger .. comes in handy when trying to help people out.
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

  13. #73
    bglawrence's Avatar
    bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    Posts
    312
    i have jivetalk working in compatability mode... just no alerts under the profile options. But works fine

  14. #74
    tstrike's Avatar
    tstrike no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    153
    Any updates? Like MobiTV perhaps?

  15. #75
    goelectric's Avatar
    goelectric no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8

    FlipSide, PhoneFace,Ringo and txtForward for the Storm

    Hi,

    Update on our apps for the Storm.

    We have updated FlipSide to work with touch on the Storm.
    Browse to flipside.fm on your Storm to get the touch enabled version.
    (v 1.20.3) .

    We have also updated PhoneFace to work with the touch interface.
    phoneface.com (v 1.0.0.6)

    We have updated Ringo and this works on the Storm ringomo.com
    txtForward works fine and as its such a "non UI" app it didnt need any changes.
    txtfwd.com

    Best regards

    The ElectricPocket crew.

    P.S. Please note there is an OS 4.7.0.75 RIM audio bug which prevents 3rd party apps from playing music through the speaker. RIM have acknowledged it as a high priority problem. There is a workaround until RIM fix it : make sure you have a headset plugged in when the audio starts, then unplug it if you want to play via speakerphone.
    Last edited by goelectric; 12-19-2008 at 07:47 AM.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •