Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 ... LastLast

Yes GPS ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... BlackBerry News forum

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Yes GPS
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

simonintx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before but Talklock has been updated to .1. The 2 major improvements are better memory leak control and the slider resets if you accidentally touch the screen and open the slider a little.

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    Quote Originally Posted by simonintx View Post
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before but Talklock has been updated to .1. The 2 major improvements are better memory leak control and the slider resets if you accidentally touch the screen and open the slider a little.

really? hmmm i might try it again .. thnx for the info . the memory leak and the inability to "stay locked" cause me to delete the app.

what i did instead, was to switch the screen when making a call ... if you dial and then switch it back to "dial pad" you can hit the screen with your ear and avoid conference calling .. or placing yourself on mute, or worse yet . ending the call .. heheheheh.

lets see how the update works.
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Quote Originally Posted by simonintx View Post
    Hmmn....tried the update dont seem to stop the problem of accidentally opening the slider!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    yeah ill try it again as it kinda made my memory leak a lot

tstrike no está en línea Stack level 3
    Google Maps still doesnt work GPS lock

briansid no está en línea Stack level 1
    SoftReset does not work. I have new OS version - 4.7.0.75. I get an error relating to Java language exception argument. Anybody else have problems with SoftReset and new OS?

Weatherbug works great, though! The linked version her does not require a subscription, whereas the one listed on the Blackberry mobile home page does It is also not optimized for the Storm.

jareemy8 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm runngin .85 and everything is great for the most part. But when I'm playing video, it stops when I insert my storom into my holster? Does this happen to anyone else?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jareemy8 View Post
    I'm runngin .85 and everything is great for the most part. But when I'm playing video, it stops when I insert my storom into my holster? Does this happen to anyone else?
    are you listening to the audio from the video? just wondering why you wouldn't want it to stop.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Not sure if anyone noticed but bb notepad is now integrated with memopad. I've used BBnp before and don't remember this feature.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jareemy8 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    are you listening to the audio from the video? just wondering why you wouldn't want it to stop.
    Yes I listen to audio while the video is playing. Its just wired that it stops when bolstered.

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3

Microsoft Tag

thought this was just for the IPhone, but it works on the storm - disable compat mode first. Goto
    http://www.microsoft.com/tag/ from your computer, it will send you a link to follow in SMS

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    thought this was just for the IPhone, but it works on the storm - disable compat mode first. Goto
    http://www.microsoft.com/tag/ from your computer, it will send you a link to follow in SMS
    good looking out, i will check it out...
    -Josh

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Yeah I had it for a few days. I need to find places to use the app now~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Qwest336 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Berry Locator is the only one I can't get to work. I have tried it with and without Compatibility Mode enabled and no luck. I have the full version. And this really sucks because this is the one phone I most need not to lose! Who cares if I lost my Pearl! lol

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 ... LastLast