Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 91011121314

Here's the latest update for the 8100 (4.5.0.174): AVEA... BlackBerry News forum

iheartmybb22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask :)

Advertisement

Here's the latest update for the 8100 (4.5.0.174): AVEA

beautifulrose no está en línea Stack level 2
    can someone send me the link to t-mobile bb pearl 8100 i need to upgrade os.
    i d/l plazmic theme builder and its no use to me caUSE its for bb 8100 runnin 4.5 os
    tiitidee me!

iheartmybb22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask :)
    And here's another update:

4.5.0.180 - Vodafone UK

neublues no está en línea Stack level 1

Newer OS as of Dec 25, 2009?

Hi, I'm a newbie, so sorry if this is stupid, but I have an 8110 w/AT&T and I just updated the Desktop Manager to 5.0.1.28, and the device OS to v4.5.0.182. (I was particularly delighted to find that there's "official" Asian language support in this version of the OS :-)

Cheers,
    Reed

mobile1800 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

smcopey no está en línea Stack level 2
    Would my t-mo blackberry 8100 work on boost mobiles network if i got it unlocked or would i have to get their o.s.? boost mobile(Nextel) just came out with a curve so i know blackberrys work on their service but i didnt know if a unlocked different blackberry would. also if i get their version of the curve(pay for i straight out) would i be able to update it or will it already have a base O.S. on it. i miss my old blackberry and i want to use it on their service

viola6692 no está en línea Stack level 1
    A QUESTION . are desktop software and desktop manager the same?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by viola6692 View Post
    A QUESTION . are desktop software and desktop manager the same?

Yes they are.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

iMacj no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3070F784
    I did the .182 OS upgrade for my T-Mobile 8100. Now when I try to use the IM it says, "this application is only for the T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl 8100. The device you are using is not supported." I also have some duplicates and possibly a few core apps I can't seem to get rid of like trooper typing....

This didn't happen when I upgraded from T-Mobile 4.2 ro one of the Asian release 4.5s. I have reloaded it twice and checked through all the apps to be installed when I did but no luck.

Any suggestions? Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by iMacj View Post
    I did the .182 OS upgrade for my T-Mobile 8100. Now when I try to use the IM it says, "this application is only for the T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl 8100. The device you are using is not supported." I also have some duplicates and possibly a few core apps I can't seem to get rid of like trooper typing....

This didn't happen when I upgraded from T-Mobile 4.2 ro one of the Asian release 4.5s. I have reloaded it twice and checked through all the apps to be installed when I did but no luck.

Any suggestions? Thanx!
    If you have a Tmo data plan, contact their support for help. In the event they are unable to help, simply go back to one of the os's that had worked for you - - any further upgrades may mean equipment upgrades. The ol' 81 has run its course!

iMacj no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3070F784
    I wouldn't think that T-Mobile would support a non-Tmobile OS. I certainly understand the 8100 is now outdated. I just can't give it up. I carry a Bold for work and the 8100 is my personal phone and being small makes it easier to carry a second phone. It has been a rock, even replaced the housings 3 times over the last 4 years just to keep it, like new.

And yes I have a full BB data plan with T-Mobile. I have had no luck with the Verizon Tour, the at&t Bold and thought the curve was ok. But that's another story.

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by iMacj View Post

Any suggestions? Thanx!
    I had the exact same problem a few months ago; The IM app called OZ is only available for the 4.2 OS which is why it gives you that message...I called tmobile and troublshooted with 3 or 4 people before one of them finally told me to downgrade back to the 4.2 and then it worked...as for your duplicates you can delete them through the phone or plug it to your desktop manager and delete them there. For the record i asked tmobile if they ever plan on upgrading the OS from 4.2 and they said not in the immediate future which seems more like "not at all" now since they don't even offer the pearl anymore...i'm pretty much done with my BB pearl i'm about to upgrade to the Behold 2 for free through t-mobile, you should look into it.

smcopey no está en línea Stack level 2
    Is rodger the same as t-mobile?

Quote Originally Posted by smcopey View Post
    Is rodger the same as t-mobile?
    No

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 91011121314