3146A554

Advertisement

Go to sprint support select 8830 os 4.5 is there

RIVERINE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3146A554
    Did it work?

bbpimpin no está en línea Stack level 1
    I bet this is a stupid question but can I get windows media on my BB so I can watch Bloomberg vids? I have a 8330 curve from sprint.

amascoho12 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    311840cc

Question I can't restore my data after os upgrade

I upgraded to sprints os and even though my desktop see's my pin it still it won't work. I took out battery, i tried desktop 6 and 7, I even tried a sync with my pocketmac on mac side of computer. i see my pin on all yet it doesnt seem to recognize its connected when it comes to backing up. I thought maybe i would have to wipe and reinstall but it doesn't even seem to offer me that as an option on the application loader. I hope i gave enough info to help. I appreciate this so much!

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119
    Beautiful!

~via smartphone~

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119
    Modern....where can that OS be found?
    "A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Sorry didn't catch this sooner. Just click on the Alltel link in the OP for 4.5.0.89. It will take you to the Alltel download page where it will show the newest OS.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by amascoho12 View Post
    I upgraded to sprints os and even though my desktop see's my pin it still it won't work. I took out battery, i tried desktop 6 and 7, I even tried a sync with my pocketmac on mac side of computer. i see my pin on all yet it doesnt seem to recognize its connected when it comes to backing up. I thought maybe i would have to wipe and reinstall but it doesn't even seem to offer me that as an option on the application loader. I hope i gave enough info to help. I appreciate this so much!
    Which DM are you using now? You might want to check and make sure that the OS is still installed to your PC. Sometimes when uninstalling DM it will also remove your OS. I would stick with 4.6 and we can troubleshoot from there.

oefares no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I have DM 4.7 and I know there have been issues with it, but I works fine for me. When I did the upgrade I had to restart my pc and then tether. For whatever reason DM picked up the PIN when it was thethered on the restart, but not after the os upgrade.

Sometimes...you just have to start over.

alldmg no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have verizon curve 8330 with 4.5.77....now can i download newest os for 8330 even if it says its for sprint or alltel?>

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by alldmg View Post
    I have verizon curve 8330 with 4.5.77....now can i download newest os for 8330 even if it says its for sprint or alltel?>
    You can install any carriers operating system if you are comfortable doing so. You can follow the directions in the OP and if you need any help post back so someone can walk you through it.

oefares no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    You can install any carriers operating system if you are comfortable doing so. You can follow the directions in the OP and if you need any help post back so someone can walk you through it.

Really??? So with the new sprint version 4.5.0.131 if there is a newer os from another carrier I could upgrade to that, even though i have sprint?

pshift no está en línea Stack level 3
    The OS releases are device-specific, NOT carrier specific. Just follow the instructions and you can use ANY carriers device-specific version for your specific device. The carrier does not matter, as long as you follow the instructions.

DrivenDreamer09 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I didn't delete the vendor file. What'll happen to my phone? Should I try to reinstall the 4.5 os or just leave it alone? I have the 4.5.0.127 os.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenDreamer09 View Post
    I didn't delete the vendor file. What'll happen to my phone? Should I try to reinstall the 4.5 os or just leave it alone? I have the 4.5.0.127 os.
    I would suggest redoing it just to be safe. I forgot to delete it once and all was fine for a week then I ended up having to reinstall anyway.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast