Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

the storm sucks... BlackBerry News forum

bbpaulster no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

the storm sucks

player52 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3033e847
    im getting a issue with phone calls the speaker sounds like its blown but i know its not i used it before with 4.3 and worked fine and worked fine with 4.5 for a few days

baker954 no está en línea Stack level 2

8350i

So....

The new Nextel Curve has 4.6.....

Anyone checked to see if it's available for download from the Sprint/Nextel website? And if so, would it work on the 8330?

llzel no está en línea Stack level 2

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MrLight460 View Post
    Do any of these 4.5s have the ROAM ONLY option? I am on Sprint running 4.3.0.127 and it has this option. I've tried US Cellular with no luck.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    good question

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    If it isn't made for the 8330 it will not work for the 8330.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

adamsinger77 no está en línea Stack level 2
    im going thru bb withdrawal waiting for this to upgrade!!!!!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by adamsinger77 View Post
    im going thru bb withdrawal waiting for this to upgrade!!!!!!
    Usually only takes 20-30 minutes but can take up to an hour.

jto223 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've got a Verizon Curve and I'm running 4.5.0.77 (101). I'm wanting to install the Verizon version because I seem to have a pretty significant memory leak. How can I go about doing this?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by jto223 View Post
    I've got a Verizon Curve and I'm running 4.5.0.77 (101). I'm wanting to install the Verizon version because I seem to have a pretty significant memory leak. How can I go about doing this?
    All you need to do is uninstall the one that is on your pc now (4.5.077) then download and install the Verizon version you are wanting to install. Once you are done reboot your PC and connect your BB. Then you can go one of two ways.

1) Open desktop manager and let it install that way or
    2) Go to c/program files/common files/research in motion/ app loader and run the loader file from there.

I would suggest the second option. Seems to have less problems. Any questions check the links in my blog or post back for help.

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    All you need to do is uninstall the one that is on your pc now (4.5.077) then download and install the Verizon version you are wanting to install. Once you are done reboot your PC and connect your BB. Then you can go one of two ways.

1) Open desktop manager and let it install that way or
    2) Go to c/program files/common files/research in motion/ app loader and run the loader file from there.

I would suggest the second option. Seems to have less problems. Any questions check the links in my blog or post back for help.
    How do I go about uninstalling the version currently on there?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    To remove it from your PC go to add remove progams (programs and features on XP) and unistall. To unistall it from your device you can use jl_cmndr to wipe your BB.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    To remove it from your PC go to add remove progams (programs and features on XP) and unistall. To unistall it from your device you can use jl_cmndr to wipe your BB.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I hate to be a pain in the ***, but do I need to remove it from both in order to install the new version? What kind of data loss can be expected from jl_cmndr?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Using jl_ will wipe your BB totally. As long as you do a backup before you use it you will be able to get back all your data. Contacts,calander etc...You can look through the links in my blog below and read how to use Jl_. You will need to uninstall the old 4.5 from your PC and install the one you want to use from Verizon.

Wiping the BB takes a little more time but usually helps make for a cleaner install. Also if you decide to do it make sure before you start you remove your media card to save yourself from a headache later. I was at work before but am home now so hopefully I can respond to you quicker if need be.

owenyork no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a Sprint curve. Still no 4.5 for me. Thanks Sprint!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    I have sprint 8330 and just installed 4.5.97 it is working quite well but no option for mms, will do update again when sprint wakes up and release there own version, i hope they just skip 4.5 and release 4.6 and dont waste time.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast