Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 202122232425
Results 361 to 367 of 367

Originally Posted by sduke1 im also using the updated version downloaded from the BB web ... BlackBerry News forum

  1. #361
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by sduke1 View Post
    im also using the updated version downloaded from the BB web site and still im also getting the error msg im using OS 4.5.0.81 and with rogers wireless? any ideas?
    open DM, click help, then about DM
    the third tab will tell you what device OS's you have installed on your machine.
    what does it list?

    what exactly are you attempting to install via the PC? theme, app?

  2. #362
    jquisol's Avatar
    jquisol no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3
    I have a BB 8130 and the newest version of DM.

    I still get the error message "no additional applications designed for your device were found".

    What software exactly do I need to re-install

  3. #363
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Quote Originally Posted by jquisol View Post
    I have a BB 8130 and the newest version of DM.

    I still get the error message "no additional applications designed for your device were found".

    What software exactly do I need to re-install
    You don't need to re-install anything. But you do need your device software downloaded and installed on your PC in addition to the DM.

    Who is your cellular carrier? I will get you a link.
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  4. #364
    shelbzzz's Avatar
    shelbzzz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    I'm brand new to the BB world so I dont understand most of the lingo....

    I dont understand how to download a new Operating System... I downloaded the Desktop Manager from Blackberry.com yesterday.... is that the same thing?

    All I want to do is add ringtones & themes but I am so lost.... I tried using the application loader but it keeps on saying "no additional applications blah blah blah"

    I guess someone just needs to give me step by step instructions on how to upload the themes/ringtones to my phone in a way I can understand...

    Sorry - I never post in forums but im so confused.

  5. #365
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbzzz View Post
    I'm brand new to the BB world so I dont understand most of the lingo....

    I dont understand how to download a new Operating System... I downloaded the Desktop Manager from Blackberry.com yesterday.... is that the same thing?

    All I want to do is add ringtones & themes but I am so lost.... I tried using the application loader but it keeps on saying "no additional applications blah blah blah"

    I guess someone just needs to give me step by step instructions on how to upload the themes/ringtones to my phone in a way I can understand...

    Sorry - I never post in forums but im so confused.
    The operating system version can be found by going to options/about on your device. Once you locate that then you will need to go to your carrier's site to download the OS. It IS different than DM. What BlackBerry model do you have and who is your carrier. Post this and we can point you in the right direction with links.

    Welcome to pinstack
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  6. #366
    pipehitch's Avatar
    pipehitch no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1
    pls HELP! i got the latest DM but still wont work. The error is now " The application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded" i dont understand. Pls help!

  7. #367
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by pipehitch View Post
    pls HELP! i got the latest DM but still wont work. The error is now " The application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded" i dont understand. Pls help!
    sorry a little late here!

    for the original error, you will need to download AND install the operating system IN ADDITION to the DM software.

    not sure why you are getting the second one. prob the same reason.

    what kind of app are you trying to install on your device?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 202122232425

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •