Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324 ... LastLast

If you didn't download the exact version that is installed on you BB, and the ... BlackBerry News forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Advertisement

If you didn't download the exact version that is installed on you BB, and the one you did download is not from your Carrier, you need to delete the vendor.xls file. It should be located here, C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader if you installed it using without changing the default install directory

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

juniperberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've done all this and it still doesn't work! (8110 on O2 UK)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    juniper -- welcome to pinstack

are you trying to install a theme? or an application?

what version of DM do you have? that may be the issue if you do not have the device software installed. Are you 100% sure you have installed the device software in addition to DM? it will show under desktop manager/help/about dm/device software tab

if there isn't anything listed there, then you should go back and install the device software. if the device software does show installed, then I would uninstall DM, reinstall and reboot PC. then try loading the app/theme again.

psclark no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well, this is my first post and I'm a newb to the theme loading so take it easy on me.. First off this is an excellent site with alot of great info. I found it about a week ago and it is still overwhelming. I 'm hoping someone can help me resolve my issue with downloading a theme? I'm trying to download it on a 8300 ,v4.2.2.89 and it just ain't working. When I run DM and get to the point of downloading it comes back with an erro saying "Cannot complete download because digital certificates are invalid" then it list the"plazmic_something,something iphone theme". Can someone tell me how to fix this?

BraveIntrovert no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded the program for the 8130 and after the installation and browsing for the application (japanese.alx) it still does not recognize it. I am using Verizon.

sebasb1991 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have 8130 an my provider is Sprint. downloading the OS again would it work?

guero6793 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i downloaded already but it doesnt appear in my phone

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by guero6793 View Post
    i downloaded already but it doesnt appear in my phone
    what did you download? the OS? you have to hook up to DM and install the OS using application loader.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by sebasb1991 View Post
    I have 8130 an my provider is Sprint. downloading the OS again would it work?
    Can't Hurt. Make sure you executed the Downloaded Device Software package once you have downloaded it.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

vahjayjay no está en línea Stack level 1
    are you able to put more than one theme at a time?

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by vahjayjay View Post
    are you able to put more than one theme at a time?
    sure can ... just add them one by one using application loader.

ashcol87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I followed every single instruction. I downloaded the OS and installed it to my phone. It's still giving me the same message that says "no additional apps....etc.". How do i uninstall whatever it is that i changed and restore my phone back to it's original settings? Everything on my phone looks different now and i hate it. please help

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by ashcol87 View Post
    I followed every single instruction. I downloaded the OS and installed it to my phone. It's still giving me the same message that says "no additional apps....etc.". How do i uninstall whatever it is that i changed and restore my phone back to it's original settings? Everything on my phone looks different now and i hate it. please help
    ashcol87 -- welcome to pinstack

what OS did you install on your BB? are you sure the theme(s) you are attempting to download are compatible with the OS you installed on your BB?

blahblahcarnes no está en línea Stack level 1
    I did all of this and am still extremely lost, i have a curve 8310 from att and i redid the OS ran it with DM closed and i still cant get the "no additional apps" to stop would someone be willing to help me on like im so if i get confused(happens often) there is an actual person and not just posts and posts of foreign language to help?

skifreaks no está en línea Stack level 1
    If i download the new OS for my curve 8320 is it then going to lock it to rogers?