Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Sorry I thought It may have ment i'd have to re activate my network with ... BlackBerry News forum

4ntimatter no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Sorry I thought It may have ment i'd have to re activate my network with vodafone.
    I realized it's just the areal.

arthur.liu7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i am able to add some themes through apploader, but the others have the message "no additional applications designed for your device were found". when i click on help on desktop manager, the os of the blackberry is the same for both the PC and the blackberry itself. the theme i'm trying to add is "scribble today", is anyone else having the problem? the theme i just installed through apploader "understated dark" works fine, but the "scribble today" theme does not work. this is driving me nuts. can you test it out if i'm the only one having this problem cherrichiodo?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    arthur, it may be that the theme wasn't exported for your device. you should fill out your profile here on pinstack

the scribble today theme was made this past saturday, so i am going to guess it is for the 4.5 OS ONLY.

arthur.liu7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    what do you mean that the theme wasnt exported to my device? when i drag click browse and add it, it says checking software for about 2 seconds, then immediately says "no additional applications designed for your device was found". This also happened to the black and blue theme as well as a couple of other apps, including a game called megaman space rescue. any clue cherrichiodo? =T had 5 hrs of sleep before i went to work trying to fix this problem, its bugging me that i think something is wrong with my curve! also, in the desktop manager where i click about, there is only 1 line when i click on device software, which is v 4.2.2.180, which matches my device. HELP!!

active_user no está en línea Stack level 2
    hi, im a newbie about BB, so im having this issue too and im wondering since im using a 8310 T-mobile, i tried to look for the latest OS that the link provides here, but i cant find one for a T-mobile BB, only vodafone. is it okay if i use the vodafone version instead of searching the T-mobile version??

PIN/ID
    ATA
    active_user, welcome to pinstack

you won't find an 8310 from TMO bc they didn't produce that BB

you can use ANY 8310 OS, regardless of carrier.

active_user no está en línea Stack level 2
    So I did the right think, I upgraded already with a vodafone 4.5 cherri. Thanx for the info...so next time I won't be waiting for a tmo. Lol

Btw I'm having a 4.5.0.55, when will there be a newer version but not beta?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

4ntimatter no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey again guys.

I'm having the same "no applications found for your device problem" and i'm
    about to download and install the 4.6 software (currently have 4.5) I'm just
    wondering what I should uninstall first. In my Add/Remove progs. There is 4 progs with the Desktop software logo

1) Blackberry Desktop Software 4.5

2) Blackberry Device Software v4.5.0 for the Blackberry 8100 smartphone

3) Blackberry v4.2.0 for the 8100 Series Wireless Handheld
    And the same again?
    4) Blackberry v4.2.0 for the 8100 Series Wireless Handheld

Should I remove all prior to installing the
    (Desktop Manager 4.6.0 B15 English - With Media Manager)

I'm sure your sick of these questions by now Cherri. So Sorry.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    no, never sick of the questions

you should remove #3 & #4

it is not necessary to remove the DM 4.5 prior to installation but i would recommend. remember to reboot the PC after uninstalling the above.

Prez01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've installed DM 4.6 while the device software is 4.2.1.94 when I look at the latest os from my SP it's 4.2.1.181. My question is where do I find os4.5 (notice "4ntimatte" refers to v4.5.0 as well) the theme I'm interested in getting requires I have os4.5

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prez01 View Post
    I've installed DM 4.6 while the device software is 4.2.1.94 when I look at the latest os from my SP it's 4.2.1.181. My question is where do I find os4.5 (notice "4ntimatte" refers to v4.5.0 as well) the theme I'm interested in getting requires I have os4.5
    Here is a thread with links and instructions for upgrading, be sure to read carefully and follow the steps. If you have questions, let us know.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=76342
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Prez01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Cheers azstar....I'll give it a try!

sj-performance no está en línea Stack level 1
    so i have both the OS for the device on my PC V 4.3 and the DM version 4.3 and still no luck. im using curve 8330. i have spent 3-4 hours and nothing. what else can i try. i check my programs manager and both DM and Device OS are there. this is frustrating. help. i even tried deleting the vendor from the appsloader and nothing. should i replace it with the device file posted earlier here?

p.s. should i install DM 4.5 instead?
    Last edited by sj-performance; 08-30-2008 at 08:19 PM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Welcome to PinStack sj-performance.

I am using DM 4.3 with my 8330 without problems so you shouldn't need to upgrade, but you can if you wish. I don't think that's your problem, but I'll see if I can help you out. I need you to give me some information.

1st: on your BB go to Options/About and tell me what the exact version is listed there, on mine, 3rd line down says v4.3.0.124, what's yours?

2nd: on your PC, go to Control Panel/Add or Remove programs and tell me how many items are there for BlackBerry, and what they are

3rd: who is your carrier?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

juniperberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi, I've tried all of the above, re-installed the OS (4.3) all up to date on my BB (8110) and still tells me that no additional applications were found! Please help it's driving me potty!!