Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by lucky02468 i have a sprint 8130 with version 4.3.0.71 i have the ... BlackBerry News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by lucky02468 View Post
    i have a sprint 8130 with version 4.3.0.71 i have the desktop manager version 4.3 i have uninstalled and reinstalled the dm several times. it reads games i have on my bb but when i try to upload pacman it says "no applications found.." what am i missing??
    You are missing having that 4.3.0.71 device software on your PC, it must be on your BB and your PC. CHeck out the first post, there are links and how-toos there. Once you download and run the device/handheld software on your PC then you will be able to add your pacman game.

You have the Desktop Manager, now just download and run the device software and things will work for you. You need both on your PC in order for the application loader in the Desktop Manager to know what's on your BB and add something new.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

lucky02468 no está en línea Stack level 1
    got it. thanks

HotMattyUK22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    U guys are realy helpfull always looking to help people but ive downloaded something called winrar and it apprently unzips files etc ive done it to this superman 1 and in my desktop manager its in there and according to that installs on my phone but ive just notcied that when it loads only 1 green bar moves the 1 under neath does not the 1 called modules does not move??Ive been trying to get themes for like 2 weeks the only theme success ive had is by some dude on here adding me on MSN and then sending me them but there COD files and AXL could anyone here like help me with a step by step quide on what to do on msn or something?Thanks

JodieE no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    jodie, where did you get the jar/jad files?
    I did a search for games compatible with the 8820 then downloaded them (bbgeeks; GameTop; gamemobile). I haven't been able to download them directly onto my blackberry so I was trying to do it via my computer but still no success. Any thoughts?
    Thanks.
    Jodie

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMattyUK22 View Post
    U guys are realy helpfull always looking to help people but ive downloaded something called winrar and it apprently unzips files etc ive done it to this superman 1 and in my desktop manager its in there and according to that installs on my phone but ive just notcied that when it loads only 1 green bar moves the 1 under neath does not the 1 called modules does not move??Ive been trying to get themes for like 2 weeks the only theme success ive had is by some dude on here adding me on MSN and then sending me them but there COD files and AXL could anyone here like help me with a step by step quide on what to do on msn or something?Thanks
    the OP in this thread are the instructions on downloading and installing a theme using DM

Quote Originally Posted by JodieE View Post
    I did a search for games compatible with the 8820 then downloaded them (bbgeeks; GameTop; gamemobile). I haven't been able to download them directly onto my blackberry so I was trying to do it via my computer but still no success. Any thoughts?
    Thanks.
    Jodie
    in addition to DM, do you have your device OS installed on your PC?

JodieE no está en línea Stack level 1
    Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't think so. How do I find out and how do I download it?

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

look in there.

Quote Originally Posted by JodieE View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't think so. How do I find out and how do I download it?
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files

take a look at the above folder. Any OS folders in there? If not, then download an OS that matches your phone from blackberry.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...3314DF2B3CB9CE

choose blackberry 8820
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

indiadeshay no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can someone please help me? I am pretty new here and I keep getting the error message that everyone seems to be getting. What am I doing wrong and why is this so hard? I have tried everything stated in this thread and I still come up with nothing. I blame RIM for this! By the way, I have a blackberry pearl 8100, dm 4.3.0.17 and I have 4.2.1.107 device software. Where am I going wrong? Please help!!!!!:cry:

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The question is, did you download and run the Device software 4.2.1.107 onto your PC too? You mentioned what device software you have but you didn't mention downloading it to your PC.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Yeah I did all of that. The crazy thing is it worked for like 5 mins and I was able to load one theme and I have had no luck since. I dont know what I am doing wrong. That is making it act this way. I want to cry :cry:

I am crying now :cry: I have never been so disappointed. I blame RIM for this it is all their fault.

MattDub22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e9b904
    okay, I have a newer Curve 8320. Came with OS 4.2.2.180. I'm getting "no additional apps designed...." error. I have downloaded Tmobile's OS from their website, and the install wizard says not responding about 20 secs into the install. any ideas??

cartman356 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i always get this error on my pearl 8130 , .. which one do i download , i dont see one for Telus ?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by cartman356 View Post
    i always get this error on my pearl 8130 , .. which one do i download , i dont see one for Telus ?
    cartman, here's a telus OS. not sure if it is the latest.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=62372

4ntimatter no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey guys i've used the software from the link to vodafone.

At the end of the installation before it finishes updating, it's giving me the following warning:

WARNING: after completing the loading operation, you must activate your device wirelessly
    to continue to send and receive messages and use other BlackBerry
    Services. If you do not want to continue with this loading operation press cancel.

What exactly does this mean?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.