Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

open DM, then choose help, then choose about desktop manager, then click 3rd tab that ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

open DM, then choose help, then choose about desktop manager, then click 3rd tab that says "device software" ... what's listed in that window?

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    follow this link it is very in depth with question and answer with another user that was having the same problems as you. It may take a few minutes to go through but I am sure it will bring you to a successful solution to your problem.

I belive that this stacker is a Tmobile client too.

good luck and I hope this helps
    regards
    cHAd

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ng_themes.html
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

guess6556 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    open DM, then choose help, then choose about desktop manager, then click 3rd tab that says "device software" ... what's listed in that window?
    it says: v4.2.1.107 platform 2.3.0.83 for the blackberry 8100 series wireless handheld

Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    follow this link it is very in depth with question and answer with another user that was having the same problems as you. It may take a few minutes to go through but I am sure it will bring you to a successful solution to your problem.

I belive that this stacker is a Tmobile client too.

good luck and I hope this helps
    regards
    cHAd

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ng_themes.html

thanks i will check it out.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by guess6556 View Post
    it says: v4.2.1.107 platform 2.3.0.83 for the blackberry 8100 series wireless handheld

instead of trying to click add to install the theme, click next and see if it installs/updates on the next screen.

also, may be that the theme isn't made for your device.

what theme are you trying to download?

i have just hit next and it just says that no actions are required. i have tried several different themes to see if it was a perticular theme or something with the phone/software

PIN/ID
    ATA
    i have seen this once or twice...and the issue was DM. so start with uninstall DM in CP and reinstalling, using this link:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...age_guide.html

i uninstalled the dm and installed 4.3 from the link. still have the same error.....
    this is frustrating!!!

sabinea1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question help with devic manager

could you give me some advice please .when i go to open divice manager it freezes up takes ages to load .and ages to then to close down. ive uninstalled it a few times ,down loaded it from web site but i still have this problem,my phone is not connected at the time and makes no difference if it is . my pc is windows xp my phone 8120 pearl any help would be appreciated thanks:cry:

PIN/ID
    ATA
    sabinea1help with devic manager
    could you give me some advice please .when i go to open divice manager it freezes up takes ages to load .and ages to then to close down. ive uninstalled it a few times ,down loaded it from web site but i still have this problem,my phone is not connected at the time and makes no difference if it is . my pc is windows xp my phone 8120 pearl any help would be appreciated thanks:cry:
    i would go into control panel on your PC and remove everything you have installed and start over.

guess6556i uninstalled the dm and installed 4.3 from the link. still have the same error.....
    this is frustrating!!!
    is it only ONE particular theme that is giving you issues, or all themes?

JodieE no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the help with this. I have done exactly as you recommended and it worked for the themes I wanted. However, I have converted some .jar games to .ALX files with varying degrees of success. I have only managed to download a couple of the converted games before I get the 'did not find any other applications for your device'. I am definitely downloading games for the 8820 & 88xx series. This is my own handheld so there is no firewall stopping me. Any thoughts?

PIN/ID
    ATA
    jodie, where did you get the jar/jad files?

Nickster248 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3022EE7A
    I too was getting the error message about not finding any new software to install, so I re-installed the BB OS v4.3 on my Computer, but now I am finding that when I connect to the DM, it reports that it cannot find my BB. Just prior to re-installing the OS, my USB was working fine in terms of finding my BB.

Someone mentioned something recently about deleting some USB entry in Device Manager, and then connect via USB...which will cause my Laptop to re-install the USB drivers. Can anyone recall what part of Device Manager/USB I have to delete?
    PIN: 3022EE7A

~~~Nick Andriash~~
    Courtenay, B.C. Canada

joe824g no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    206012C4
    I entered jdellasalla's blog, but don't see my carrier in the list of my device model.... do I just install the os from any carrier?

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    Ugh...yesterday I As Able To Install The Pacman Game, And The Lakers Theme...now I Keep Getting That Error...i Did Everything You Said. Un-installed And Re-installed The Program Like 5 Times, And I Still Get The Error...someone Help!