Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

you can uninstall DM and reinstall it use this guide: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...p_manager.html... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

you can uninstall DM and reinstall it

use this guide:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...p_manager.html

evilded626 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just updated my PC's version of DM and my Pearl(8130) is completely up to date. I followed all of the instructions on the theme thread and it's still giving me the "No additional..." message. I am running Vista(unfortunately). Anybody have any suggestions?

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by evilded626 View Post
    I just updated my PC's version of DM and my Pearl(8130) is completely up to date. I followed all of the instructions on the theme thread and it's still giving me the "No additional..." message. I am running Vista(unfortunately). Anybody have any suggestions?
    When you say your pearl is up to date, did you also install the 8130 device software on your PC? It has to be installed on your pc. It is different than Desktop Manager.

nalcedo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey what is an os?

nalcedo no está en línea Stack level 1
    "When you say your pearl is up to date, did you also install the 8130 device software on your PC? It has to be installed on your pc. It is different than Desktop Manager"

What is the difference? like what is the 8130 device software that needs to be on my pc?

PIN/ID
    ATA
    go back and read the original, very first post of this thread.

you have to have the DEVICE software installed on your PC regardless of whether your OS on your BB is up to date.

kissfru no está en línea Stack level 1

curve 8320, not so smart

im suprised that my curve 8320 didnt come with certain apps...mainly doc editing and viewing sortware...i mean, frankly they call it a smartphone but really its just an overpriced organizer without having to go out and buying apps for it. i did that...doc halk and master doc....good apps and now my "smartphone" is a bit smarter. but really, whithout spending 200 additional bucks its not so smart afterall.

brandon_hair no está en línea Stack level 2
    I cant figure it out. I did all that and it still isnt workin! What now?

Oh wait, didn't see the other 14 pages...
    Last edited by brandon_hair; 04-08-2008 at 09:23 PM. Reason: not paying attention

zachary1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just loaded the device manager only on my PC and it worked that way. I just put a short cut to it on my Desktop from C:/Program Files/Common Files/Application Loader since it doesn't install any icons in the start menu or desktop.

imwillzillla no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2038A4B8
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    Issue: When trying to load applications or themes via Desktop Manager you get an error stating "no additional applications designed for your device were found".

Resolve: Download the most recent OS released for the device found here:

jdellasalla's blog

Install the OS to your PC, plug bb into usb cable, open DM and run application loader (if not prompted)

**special notes**
    i would uninstall any previous BB OS's that you may have on your PC, in add/remove programs in your control panel.

additional links for help
    even tho you are not upgrading, this link may be of some help on the process of downloading the OS and installing it to your PC
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/929-how_os_4_x_upgrade_your.html

AND...for those of you who doubt this works (i know, you have the latest OS already on your BB) you should check out this link. i don't make this stuff up...
    http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2049053193
    Thanks a bunch. Everytime I leave (to buy another phone like a sidekick or Treo) and return because naturally nothing beats a Blackberry you're always here helping out whatever problem I have. I'm sure like others your help is appreciated.

IRDanielC no está en línea Stack level 2
    will deleting the vendor file change or take away anything from the OS that people who kept the OS regular would have.

guess6556 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i followed the post about installing the latest os and dm because i keep getting the "no additional applications designed for your device were found" error whenever i try to put themes on it. i have the latest os on my pearl and the latest dm on my computer but i am still getting that error. please help!!!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    You also need the Latest OS installed on your PC. Not just downloaded but executed.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

i did execute it on my computer also just like the instructions said to

"no additional applications designed for your device were found" error

i followed the post about installing the latest os and dm because i keep getting the "no additional applications designed for your device were found" error whenever i try to put themes on it. i have the latest os on my pearl and the latest dm on my computer but i am still getting that error. please help!!!