Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

I have already done that and they match. Both are V4.3.0.66 (Platform 3.1.0.35)... BlackBerry News forum

Damn Bagels no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I have already done that and they match.

Both are V4.3.0.66 (Platform 3.1.0.35)

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Try restarting your pc and your BB and try again to use the DM application loader and see if you still get that message. Also, make sure the files are unzipped and that they are meant for a pearl. You should be trying to add the .alx file for the theme or application you are loading.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have restarted my PC multiple times and I know for a fact these applications are meant for the pearl. I will reset my BB and il edit this post.

-Edit-

Aff, a long startup seemed promising like it was updating... But still no luck.

-Edit 2-

I am not sure if this is relevant because I would assume the 8130 is part of the 8100 series, but maybe I am somehow mistaken. The application loader says "applications for the BlackBerry 8100 Series"
    Last edited by Damn Bagels; 03-20-2008 at 08:49 PM.

What do you mean it seemed like it was updating? What steps did you try? I'm kinda stumped here.

The only thing I can tell you is to literally start from downloading a zipped theme file to your pc, unzip it, open the DM and application loader and try to add it and literally post or PM me every step you do and we can try to figure out what's missing.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    What do you mean it seemed like it was updating? What steps did you try? I'm kinda stumped here.

The only thing I can tell you is to literally start from downloading a zipped theme file to your pc, unzip it, open the DM and application loader and try to add it and literally post or PM me every step you do and we can try to figure out what's missing.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I will do that in a minute, I am going to pickup some pasta =)

It seemed like it was updating cause it had a white screen with an hour glass for a while, more than you would assume it would take to turn it on, but that was the first time I actually turned it off so I dont know

Ok that's just the normal restart process when you do a battery pull, the white acerb and hourglass can last several minutes every time you reboot it. But I'll check the thread later....enjoy your pasta!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Alright, I am back.

I downloaded a theme yesterday from Cherri's site. Its the Red/Black theme in her 81xx color themes. I would assume 81xx would include 8130 Pearl. Sorry im new to blackberrys =( Anyways, Because the forum is a slow way of doing things, maybe you can send me a pm with msn or something and you can talk me through it, unless that is a problem?

Ok give me about 30 minutes and I'll send you a PM here on pinstack.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I can't send pms until I have 10 posts, I added you to my yahoo messenger contacts.

I sent you a PM with my contact info. You should have it in your inbox here on pinstack. I gave you an email address to reach me at.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I added you to messenger so we can go through it step by step =O , do you not have yahoo messenger?

I'm downloading messenger now ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

OK I'm up and running
    Last edited by azstar; 03-21-2008 at 12:10 AM.

IRDanielC no está en línea Stack level 2
    when I click the link for the bb 8100 OS it goes to a place where I have to pick my company of my cell phone. I have had my blackberry unlocked from one company so do I just pick the company that I am currently using or the company it was orriginaly manufactured for?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    daniel, either one will work, as long as its for the 8100 model.
    if you decide to download an OS other than your current carrier, you MUST delete the vendor.xml file before attempting to load it using DM

IRDanielC no está en línea Stack level 2
    I downloaded OS for my bb pearl and got the prompt to download it to my phone. As the app loader was loading the file into my bb I got the [J:0x0000000A] I am constantly getting this error whenever I try to download an app. I am starting to think that I am getting this problem because of my DM. Am I correct? and if so why do I get this, and if I redownload the DM will this error stop?