Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by ThinBlueLine021 Hmmm I'm confused I just deleted the other versions 4.2 and ... BlackBerry News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ThinBlueLine021 View Post
    Hmmm I'm confused I just deleted the other versions 4.2 and attempted to run the DM still getting the same error msg? What am I missing...

I am using the latest DM 4.3, I also just loaded the latest OS .109 and my phone is a T-Mobile.

Thanks!
    did you INSTALL the .109 to your PC? and UNinstall ALL other OS?

tom32 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi, If I lost the orginal cd that came with my tmobile bb curve 8320 I wont be allowed to install the update DM or OS? Thanks

skeefo69 no está en línea Stack level 1

I hate technology sometimes

Cherri~
    i have the bbpearl. it has the 4.3os and i have the desktop manager. when i go to install the UNZIPPED theme it gives me the error that led me to this forum...so i was wondering what i am doing wrong. i have followed all directions and read through all of these threads...basically waisting 3 hours of work. just wondered if you could help me out..

thanks
    skfo

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by skeefo69 View Post
    Cherri~
    i have the bbpearl. it has the 4.3os and i have the desktop manager. when i go to install the UNZIPPED theme it gives me the error that led me to this forum...so i was wondering what i am doing wrong. i have followed all directions and read through all of these threads...basically waisting 3 hours of work. just wondered if you could help me out..

thanks
    skfo
    Have you downloaded and installed the 4.3 device OS on your PC too? to check that, on you PC go to Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs>check the list, there should be 2 there for Blackberry, one says Desktop software, the other says Device software. You need the phone's os and the desktop manager both on your PC in order for the application loader in desktop manager to add applications to your device. See the 1st post, it has links to the OS you need. I hope I explained that OK, if you still have questions just post.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    yep ^^ that's exactly right.

what 'error'? the no additional apps...error?

follow azstars help or of course, the OP.

welcome to pinstack

Damn Bagels no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello, I just bought a Pearl 8310 and I cannot get the application loader to work. And there are some applications on there that if I press "add" and choose from my desktop, it still says it won't work. I have searched through multiple forums and every page of this thread. I uninstalled the desktop software from the disk, and installed the newest version on the website. I installed the most recent device software also. I still cannot get anything to load onto my new Pearl. Do you have any suggestions?

What is the exact error message you are getting? When you say it says it won't work, at what point are you getting the error? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tom32 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Why no one answering my question?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by tom32 View Post
    Hi, If I lost the orginal cd that came with my tmobile bb curve 8320 I wont be allowed to install the update DM or OS? Thanks
    You can download the DM from RIM, you don't have to have the CD. Here's a link for that, 4.3 is the newest, choose the one with the media manager if you want to use it to transfer music and videos:

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22

Follow the original post to get a download of your Curve's OS, there are links there in post #1

If you have more trouble let us know.
    Twitter? My Apps List

I get "no additional applications designed for your device were found" as an error when I select the .alx file in application loader.

Quote Originally Posted by Damn Bagels View Post
    I get "no additional applications designed for your device were found" as an error when I select the .alx file in application loader.
    Then that means that you have not downloaded your phone's OS onto your PC. See the original post #1, it has links to the newest OS by carrier. Just follow the instructions in post #1 to get it going.

I did download the OS to my PC, I said that in my first post, sorry if I didn't. I have the desktop software and the device software installed, both on the newest version.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
    Okay, so are you guys saying that even if you have BB OS 4.2.2.171 pre-installed on theCurve already, you re-installed DM from T-mo and you still get that "Did not find any other applications for your device" message when loading apps, that means you have to reload the OS from T-mo on your BB??

Crap. This sucks.

-Elo
    No you don't reload it onto your BB, you need the same OS that is on your BB on your pc too! You need both the DM and the device software on the PC. It seems strange but that's how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    No you don't reload it onto your BB, you need the same OS that is on your BB on your pc too! You need both the DM and the device software on the PC. It seems strange but that's how it works.
    I understand what you are saying. I have both the desktop and the device software on my pc installed.

I have both Blackberry Desktop Software V.4.3 and Blackberry Device Software V.4.3.0 for my 8130.

-Edit- Oh you are talking to some other guy looool

Quote Originally Posted by Damn Bagels View Post
    I understand what you are saying. I have both the desktop and the device software on my pc installed.

I have both Blackberry Desktop Software V.4.3 and Blackberry Device Software V.4.3.0 for my 8130.

-Edit- Oh you are talking to some other guy looool
    So, now I'm talking to you lol, so you downloaded the device sorftware and the desktop manager to your PC and you are still getting the "no additional applications...." message?

On your PC, go to Control Panel> Add & Remove Programs....there should be 2 things listed there for blackberry. If they are both there, open up the desktop manager, click on "Help", then click on "About Blackberry Desktop Manager", then click on the "Device Software " tab, post back with the exact version, include all the numbers, and also, on your BB, go to Options>About and make sure that the numbers for the OS on your BB match what is on your PC in that tab in DM.
    Twitter? My Apps List